💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga headed for biggest first week in a decade!

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

Kubi

This is a really strange conversation to be having on a Gaga achievement thread, and this is coming from someone who flew to another state to see Madame X live. Like, idk, enjoy both and don't be weird about it?

they call me angela vidal

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
Just now, God Control said:

because I couldn’t give two sh*ts if Gaga or Madonna are counting their millions or selling themselves at the street corner.

And yet you made all the effort to make a post about how unimpressive her sales were :rip: when she’s using the same marketing tactics as any other artist in 2020 (bundles, merch, signed copies, etc)

God Control
Just now, Runway said:

And yet you made all the effort to make a post about how unimpressive her sales were :rip: when she’s using the same marketing tactics as any other artist in 2020 (bundles, merch, signed copies, etc)

I didn’t make a post about how unimpressive her sales were. I stated that with all the signed albums, tour bundles and jockstraps it has to make it to No.1 and I knew those bundles because I bought some of them, and I then I asked someone who mentioned the streams if they were coming from ROM. I’m not responsible if that’s too hard for you to grasp.

KORG

fail brit awards GIF by Racked

Can we stop with this crap? @God Control the way you worded your post was very much like "it's all from ROM There's no interest in the album" rather than the way you've backtracked afterwards. If you want to be understood, the first step is to properly express what you mean.

God Control
Just now, KORG said:

fail brit awards GIF by Racked

Can we stop with this crap? @God Control the way you worded your post was very much like "it's all from ROM There's no interest in the album" rather than the way you've backtracked afterwards. If you want to be understood, the first step is to properly express what you mean.

I expressed what I meant and further emphasized on the meaning in the replies. Relax, it’s a forum comment by a faceless member, not a statement from the president of the United States, although given the current circumstances, anything would sound more coherent than that đŸ€Ł

KORG
Just now, God Control said:

I expressed what I meant and further emphasized on the meaning in the replies. Relax, it’s a forum comment by a faceless member, not a statement from the president of the United States, although given the current circumstances, anything would sound more coherent than that đŸ€Ł

I'm not looking to join in on the BS. The fact is multiple people read it differently to the way you intended it. That's proof enough that it was misunderstood and the responsibility is with you, as it's not just one person misunderstanding it. 

The president of the united states bares no relevance, but ok.

Anyway.

These numbers are great, but I think they'll be reduced in the week.

Runway
2 minutes ago, God Control said:

I didn’t make a post about how unimpressive her sales were. I stated that with all the signed albums, tour bundles and jockstraps it has to make it to No.1 and I knew those bundles because I bought some of them, and I then I asked someone who mentioned the streams if they were coming from ROM. I’m not responsible if that’s too hard for you to grasp.

Not every album with bundles goes number 1, right? :billie: Then trying to credit ariana for the success, saying album tracks are unpopular. These are OGH-like excuses whenever gaga is smashing despite spending the previous year screaming “let’s wait for her solo POP era she won’t have a movie this time” :billie:

God Control
2 minutes ago, KORG said:

I'm not looking to join in on the BS. The fact is multiple people read it differently to the way you intended it. That's proof enough that it was misunderstood and the responsibility is with you, as it's not just one person misunderstanding it. 

The president of the united states bares no relevance, but ok.

Anyway.

These numbers are great, but I think they'll be reduced in the week.

The responsibility is with me? Seriously it’s a comment on the internet. Let’s not blow out of proportion. Whether I meant one thing or the other, no one’s gonna die over it. I’m not that relevant.

Also good for Gaga. I wish her success like any other artist. I don’t hate singers nor do I take entertainment that seriously.

KORG
1 minute ago, God Control said:

The responsibility is with me? Seriously it’s a comment on the internet. Let’s not blow out of proportion. Whether I meant one thing or the other, no one’s gonna die over it. I’m not that relevant.

Also good for Gaga. I wish her success like any other artist. I don’t hate singers nor do I take entertainment that seriously.

Great. That's settled then, we need never make mention of it again. Fab.

LOUDER

This means so much more than just getting the #1 spot. It's one more step of her healing process with GP (when it comes to doing dance-pop music).

She deserves the critical acclaim and a good chart performance as well :applause:

I think we're going to have another pop era sooner that we thought, hopefully.

My name isn't Alice but I'll keep looking for Wonderland.

God Control
Just now, Runway said:

Not every album with bundles goes number 1, right? :billie: Then trying to credit ariana for the success, saying album tracks are unpopular. These are OGH-like excuses whenever gaga is smashing despite spending the previous year screaming “let’s wait for her solo POP era she won’t have a movie this time” :billie:

I want a solo Gaga album more than anything and I love the album tracks way more than ROM and SL, both of which I totally did not like.

I was asking a question and making an assumption based on what they said. I don’t know much about Spotify or how it works.

As for bundles and sales, when a singer of her popularity sells her signature and bundles albums with tour tickets, she sure will sell more than usual. She isn’t some YouTuber offering her signature.

ThisBitch

This is a good thing fellow gheys! If the gp is here for her, there will be more singles and high budget music videos :staymad: 

melon

this thread seems to be getting super de-railed... 

I hope she manages to get 300k because that would just be the cherry on top of this album rollout

heauxmatica

Runway
1 minute ago, God Control said:

As for bundles and sales, when a singer of her popularity

Now she’s popular, 2 pages ago Ariana Grande was the one pushing this era. The amount of switching you have exhibited lmao

Archived