šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This album really came out in the chaos

Acid Wonderland

Featured Posts

Acid Wonderland

First there was this pandemic that interfered with everything that was planned, and then there is this unfair, inhumane George Floyd tragedy that we are all witnessing, not knowing how it will end...Ā I hope Gaga staysĀ careful in the way she communicates right now, there's so much tension in the world.Ā It's a good thing that this album came out, it allows us to escape a bit from all this chaos, butĀ I think it's one of the most chaotic eras we've ever lived through.Ā In spite of everything that's going on, I think her team are managing the situation well, I hope this album will get the exploitation it deserves, we mustn't rush things.Ā 

Peace

just in 3 recent years, especially this last year so so many horrible things happened in my country Iran, and Corona virus topped it... Chromatica really was a fresh breath of air...Ā 

PUKKIE

Guys!!!!!!... Im so ashamed for ever doubting her. This album is EVERYTHING!!! šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢.. IM SHOOOOK!!! šŸ—£Ā 

steven

Agreed, they are managing it well and Bobby is doing a good job, plus heā€™s a hottieĀ :lolly:

Somehow it made it through. They are managing it very professionally. And here we are with this modern pop-orgasm of an album! :diane:

~CHROMATICA~

Yes, I was just thinking about it! Every piece of chaos possibleĀ is happening this year.

Chromatica arrived to give us some hope. The society is so full of challenging things to deal,Ā at least we got some new musicĀ from her to breathe a little bit.Ā 

I hope she stays well and keep helping people the way she can, as well as other artists that have a platformĀ to speak about these issues and create awareness.

adamsenigma

I think it's kinda ironic how this album is pain in form of joy and euphoria, she has said this album is about "dancing through the pain" a lot of times, and she released in such a chaotic time. Maybe this isn't what they originally intended promo wise obviously, now there's not only COVID-19 but the black community in America is finally waking up and TIRED of the bullshit, so promoting during this time would be insensitive and not connected to reality at all. She obviously can still perform or promote but she must use her platform to also promote #BlackLivesMatter. It is much needed now.Ā 

Archived