❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
life

Ajayll reacts to Chromatica

Skylight

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

She said that the two songs she heard were growers... meaning she loves them now?

End Racism Now

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
9 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

Do you not see how immature and hateful this is? Mass disliking a video because you disagree with someone’s opinion? 

It’s honestly sad how many people in this thread cannot respect others opinions. I pray you are less obtuse and disrespectful in your day to day lives.

A like/dislike option exists for that very reason. To like/dislike the content on your screen. 

I was lowkey joking too but people are free to dislike whatever they want. 

Agunimon

I can't criticize her. I flipped like a pancake after more listens. Now it's my favorite album. She will see the sine and if she doesn't, I have some hands to show her.

NewYorkCity

I'm sorry but if you don't give a flying f about an album and don't like the artist (which is OBVIOUSLY the case. Watch her in the video) don't review it just to get views because that review was totally uninspired. All she had to say was: it sounds like something I heard before / I will have to listen to it again / lyrics are ok

Red

nz7KGnMfFODbq.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Steccazero

CAn't you accept that people outside this forum can have negative opinions on Gaga's songs? :rip:

She's not being "disrespectful" like in the ROM reaction video (I get why people got pissed at that). THe album is DEFINITELY a grower, i didn't understand many tracks myself at first listen, and it took time to really enjoy the album. The sound is so cohesive and so nice as a whole that it's not that easy to appreciate every single track on first listen.

The only thing i didn't like is tath she kept interrupting the songs at the end while they are magical flowing one into the next one, ESPECIALLY with interludes. When she stopped Chromatica II before 911 i was devastated (cit.). I think she would appreciate it more if she listened to the whole album without pausing it.

The only opinion i really share is the one about Fun Tonight tho and 1000 doves (piano version) >>>>>>>>> album version :billie:

pls get into this ***uettery

xoxo Craig

Okay so she basically didn't like the album on her first listen. She said she needs more time with the album. She only liked 4 songs... she liked a lot of songs lyrically and vocally but didn't like them sonically. 911 was her least favourite 

End Racism Now

Daylight Jokers

She's just so over this album because monsters attacked her for her ROM video lol. Her energy was dead the entire time even when she was dancing to Babylon. If we're gonna put her opinion on the album in one sentence its, "I've heard all this before."

KORG
4 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

By that logic, only chefs are allowed to dislike food and only painters allowed to dislike art. 

Please get your head out of your ass. It’s pathetic and sad how feverishly you’re willing to attack someone with differing opinions to yours. 

No.

I'm talking about holding her opinion in high regard when it's not at all an educated one. This goes for majority of youtube reaction videos.

Do you know why theres 5 ads on a video she forces herself to be insincere on? Theres nothing real about this. Its business.

It's got nothing to do with my opinion on the music.

Creyk
3 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

It also really does not sit well with me having a plethora of white gays saying that a black woman should shut up and not have any opinions of her own. But this is GGD so 😪

Maybe don't assume the gender of every single GGD user then. Only white gays have access to GGD or what?

Bleachella
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

A like/dislike option exists for that very reason. To like/dislike the content on your screen. 

I was lowkey joking too but people are free to dislike whatever they want. 

Calling on mass dislikes is not the expression of an opinion - it’s a targeted attack on a creator because people are too fragile to accept opinions different than their own. Don’t play dumb. 

Lemonade
2 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

She just liked "Babylon". 

that's just not true is it? She liked free woman, sour candy, enigma, replay and babylon. She said there were good aspects in alice, fun tonight, sine from above and 1000 doves, and finally it seems like she vibes with rain on me. 

Knife

I can't blame her for being unenthusiastic about reviewing this album knowing that any critique she has will be met with extreme reproach, especially considering how vicious LM's were being after her reaction to Rain on Me in another video.

She's allowed her opinion, and you're all going to have to be mature about accepting that.

rolling eyes unbelivable GIF

ARTGOD
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

You guys don't see the bigger picture. As a reactor she is influencing the opinions of her more simple-minded followers. In this case, not liking what Gaga does is just not okay.

Do you hear what you’re saying? She can’t dislike anything because her followers also will? Why are you so afraid that people will not like Gaga’s music? If the album is truly great it will speak for itself.

Bleachella
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Maybe don't assume the gender of every single GGD user then. Only white gays have access to GGD or what?

Gender? White is a race darling. And i’d be more than willing to bet that most of the people that are telling her to shut up and attempting to silence her opinion, as well as calling on mass dislikes, are white. 🥱

Archived