❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
life

Ajayll reacts to Chromatica

Skylight

Featured Posts

Jose P

She didn’t bash the album you guys, she just wasn’t feeling it that much and it’s ok. You can tell she feels pressure from stan world to like albums from certain artists.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

Finally. One good opinion from her this era :vegas: 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

KURUSHITOVSKA

All songs should have extended mixes released.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

THANK YOU! People keep saying it sounds like Vogue, but... it really doesn't :crossed:

Exactly, i mean, if it should be compared to any Madge song it would have to be Like a Prayer, but even then it’s still very different.

shame

The “celeb” tag :billie:

angels forever, forever angels

Seeka

Can we have like an Ajayll general discussion thread? I feel like I've seen 30 threads today. 

FlopSlurper

I thought she hated popga and hated gaga or whatever some people were saying :billie:

Guest WhoDoWeHaveHere
1 minute ago, melodichard said:

Ajayll is a nice person and loves Gaga. In any case, I watched the Chromatica reaction and it wasn’t even bad, she had a lot of good things to say about the album. Little Monsters are just being dramatic 

I have only watched the stupid love and rain on me videos and it seemed to be a fake "i don't understand what I'm hearing there". So i had the feeling the reaction was calculated to generate some drama. didn't watch the chromatica video then. But thanks for explaining. :heart:

Luke78619

I think a Babylon MV would be with the HausLabs version tbh

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ARTGOD
5 minutes ago, MrGreen said:

I would give anything to hear a slightly longer version of Alice with a second verse :giveup:

I want longer versions of Enigma and Replay :nooo:.

I think the coolest thing Gaga could do is release an extended club version of Chromatica with every song being 5 minutes, that way every song could reach its full potential as dancefloor anthems.

Lets just wait and see! She can release a Chromatica (The Remixes) the upcoming months including some extended tracks and the HL version of Babylon with a extended duration. 

It would be so LIT!

River

Battle for your relevancy, Ajayll

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

gstring

the way ajay can mark her presence in pop and stan culture lmao

Little little

Archived