Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So Babylon confirmed to have two versions. Will it be the only one?

ArtpopAct2

Featured Posts

PlasticDollGirl

Act ll vibes. Babylon will be the act 2 we never get 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alladin Sane
4 hours ago, Lukey said:

I think Chromatica TV will have a space dedicated to demos or alternative versions, just for the fans:hor:

Chromatica TV: The revenge of ARTPOP app :bradley:

sillynate
5 hours ago, lovedillon said:

I mean the Haus Labs version of Babylon already leaked in full

Don’t play with my heart like that send a link plz

CautiousLurker
7 hours ago, brownie said:

Did he answer?? Does he really have babylon’s full demo or :laughga:

Welp, it's been 7 hours so I'm guessing it's a :laughga:

What's with long-time members trolling about the music - make a throwaway account like a normal person :neyde:

beaublue
On 5/30/2020 at 5:45 AM, Benji said:

Considering a lot of people want the hauslabs mix, we would all most likely know if it leaked.  I've heard a lot of fanmade versions and some sound pretty "real" but they're not so I believe you're probably listening to one of them.

👍🏻

beaublue
On 5/30/2020 at 1:13 PM, CautiousLurker said:

Welp, it's been 7 hours so I'm guessing it's a :laughga:

What's with long-time members trolling about the music - make a throwaway account like a normal person :neyde:

I’m sorry I don’t check GGD every hour & why would I want to reply to anyone when all I got was “you’re lying, it’s fake, you’re wrong” 😂 & I don’t see any messages on twitter from whoever said they sent one though I’m not active on there either 🤷🏻‍♀️ but believe what ya want, I could care less

Animal Claws
8 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

I’m sorry I don’t check GGD every hour & why would I want to reply to anyone when all I got was “you’re lying, it’s fake, you’re wrong” 😂 & I don’t see any messages on twitter from whoever said they sent one though I’m not active on there either 🤷🏻‍♀️ but believe what ya want, I could care less

Could you send to me please? i'm requesting you with education ;)

Darcklighter22
On 5/30/2020 at 6:32 AM, lovedillon said:

Yes, it did because I have them. But thanks for your opinion.

The Free Woman and ROM Solo demos leaked yes there easily accessible. stupid love's demo that where talking about hasn't leaked just the unmastered final demo that leaked in January, we mean the one with actual different lyrics which we only have a snippet of..... The Babylon "demo" is a stitched together Haus Labs instrumental with the album versions filtered acapella and someone's recording of the song for the Paper magazine interview a clear fanmade version.

1 hour ago, Animal Claws said:

Could you send to me please? i'm requesting you with education ;)

Don't bother what he thinks he has is official and it isn't   :billie:

Animal Claws
4 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Don't bother what he thinks he has is official and it isn't   :billie:

I was testing him :billie: never mind

Darcklighter22
Just now, Animal Claws said:

@Darcklighter22 The Babylon demo is actually real, we only have one snippet. What makes you think that's a fanmade? :oprah:

Oh the snippet we have is real but he was referring to some 5 song demo file zip that's going around which has a "full" version Babylon with the Haus Labs instrumental which that is fake. They just mashed the snippet we have that's real with filtered album vocals from the final it sounds so obviously fanmade but some are gullable :billie:

On 5/30/2020 at 4:20 AM, ARTPOPAct2 said:

- Sophie was “TBA” according to Bloodpop, maybe she was responsible for a different version of one of the tracks

Omg, what if she was the one that actually helped with the Haus Labs version of Babylon???

Cause the production does seem VERY SOPHIE inspired, I mean the "metal banging" during the intro and throughout the song, the crazy bridge with signature synths and percussion, what if SOPHIE's the one that actually helped pro- Wait a second I just realized that Gaga already gave all the credits for that instrumental on Instagram when it first came out... nevermind! :poot:

Actually no, stream Babylon! :vegas:

Archived