💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So Babylon confirmed to have two versions. Will it be the only one?

ArtpopAct2

Featured Posts

ArtpopAct2

With Bloodpop confirming that Babylon Haus Labs will be released, do you think Babylon is the only song with two versions?

I think they could be planning something interesting we don’t know about.

- Gaga emphasized that the songs went through many different producers and phases. It’s possible that some of these wound up not being just demos, but will be released officially as something else.

- Chromatica is about all the varieties of sounds and colors Gaga hears or whatever, different versions of the songs with different vibes would accentuate that

- Sophie was “TBA” according to Bloodpop, maybe she was responsible for a different version of one of the tracks

Regardless, what do you think Babylon having a second version will end up meaning for Chromatica? Is it indicative of another project? Would it be billed as a remix? A reprise? Does this have to do with Chromatica TV?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch

They will release Chromatica Haus Laboratories Edition. :firega:

yes and

Honestly, I have a feeling that the haus labs version of Babylon will be exclusively released on Amazon Music, and there is actually no chromatica act 2 or sth 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

beaublue

I mean the Haus Labs version of Babylon already leaked in full along with the Rain On Me, Free Woman & Stupid Love demos on like a 5 track EP but I hope it gets released officially cause it sounds great too despite my preferring the one on Chromatica

xoxo Craig

Yeah I genuinely think another version of Chromatica will come out with different versions of the songs... we'll see through 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, lovedillon said:

I mean the Haus Labs version of Babylon already leaked in full along with the Rain On Me, Free Woman & Stupid Love demos on like a 5 track EP but I hope it gets released officially cause it sounds great too despite my preferring the one on Chromatica

No, it didn't leak in full. And the Stupid Love demos didn't leak in full either

End Racism Now

GaGaAst

Part II or EP of Chromtica 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

beaublue
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

No, it didn't leak in full. And the Stupid Love demos didn't leak in full either

Yes, it did because I have them. But thanks for your opinion.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, lovedillon said:

Well you seem to be one of the few people who have them... its still not leaked because its not widely available 

End Racism Now

beaublue
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Well you seem to be one of the few people who have them... its still not leaked because its not widely available 

Lol not anymore since I posted it all over my twitter a couple days ago when they leaked cause literally no one even knew they leaked. I was shocked to say the least, usually monsters are on top of it.

darkchylde
4 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

babylon hasn't leaked more than a few seconds snippet whatever you have is a fanmade version

Sneaky Oliver

the album version is the superior version so idk why do you guys care so much about the demo one. It's a cool instrumental yeah, but what we got is real MUSIC 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

beaublue
4 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

babylon hasn't leaked more than a few seconds snippet whatever you have is a fanmade version

Lmao ok well, I’m gonna go back to listening to the demos that you don’t have 😘 if it were fan made it wouldn’t have old lyrics/vocals that weren’t in the snippet, nor would it be high quality since the snippets were second hand recordings but stay mad

I think Chromatica TV will have a space dedicated to demos or alternative versions, just for the fans:hor:

no

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

This.

If the Haus Labs version actually came out, it would've been on Youtube by now and more people wouldn't be requesting for it. And for sure no one has the demo version of SL since the only demo version we have is the 13 sec snippet of "'every nation got me spacin".

Archived