Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race season 12's winner!

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

tomsches

Great season!

Disappointed with the winner. It's not that I hate her, but she wasn't even in my top 5 or top 6 of my favourite queens this year. Out of all the winners she's probably in the bottom half. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

Imagine thinking Crystal deserved more than Jaida lmao

Anyway congrats to this fab, non problematic, talented and humble queen!

Sickness

She killed the challenges, had better runways than most along with Crystal, she's funny and charismatic... SO glad drag excellence won :applause: 

Yaaasss !!! Jaida was who i was rooting for, Gigi really grated on me towards the end. I never got the hype over her and her looks for a fashion queen never hold up to Violet/Aquaria. Don't get me wrong, she did have some good ones they all just were too similar. Heidi winning miss congeniality was more than well deserved, now let Shea win all stars and that will make up for the last few messy winners.

Enigma
1 hour ago, Bordeciel said:

Gigi deserved by far the win :

- She had better track record (and that's what has always defined winners)

- She won the most important challenge (Ball, Rusical, Snatch Game, Last Episode). Even on first episode she was the the winner (TOP 2)

- She's actually the only participant that won the 3 most important challenge on 1 season (Ball, Rusical, Snatch Game)

- She had the most exciting look by far (Jaida was too Classical)

I can't say i'm surprise tho, the backlash she has received and still receive on internet by losers and jealous people was huge, but what's sad is that due to this backlash it more feels that Gigi lost than Jaida won.

So yeah, to me, she lost due to haters on social media.

Good for Jaida tho, which is a good drag queen seem a good person.

Gigi = the winner on my book and a lot of GP, she's the one that has left a mark on this season :-)

- Yvie won with 2 less wins than Brooke, Sasha won with 2 shared wins when Shea had 4. Since season 9 it’s about the final lip sync and Gigi flopped that one.

- Gigi deserved her first episode win, her last episode win, and Snatch Game. The ball should have went to Jaida and the Rusical had like 3 queens who did better than her.

Gigi has been pushed by production ALL season. She also had undeserved mini challenge wins. It was super blatant how much they were pushing her, the same way they were pushing Sherry.

- Gigi’s looks were literally Halloween costumes. Not a single queen in drag race herstory has achieved to bore me as much with her looks, so props to her I guess?

Gigi received backlash for her **** behaviour, and for being pushed despite  doing just ok at times.

The internet jealous losers right now are actually her stans. Everyone is celebrating Jaida (including Crystal stans) but Gigi stans are mad that white mediocrity didn’t win for once.

gag

YES JAIDA!!! :tony:

Drag Race finally making a good judging decision this entire season?? Who would've thought. Jaida has been crushing everything this season, she's the only person deserving IMO. A Heidi and Jaida reign is a dream. :bradley:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Batwings

This was the first season ever where I would have been OK with any of the Top 3 winning because they were all so good! Also, let's be real here: ALL of Jaida's looks were super polished, and she was funny and charismatic as well. She also SLAAAAAAAAYED that final lipsync. All of the Top 3 are superstars, but Jaida was the one who passed the final exam with flying colors. 

auburn

This has been such a fantastic season. One of the best ones they've ever made, and this was a strong cast. Any of the top 3 could've taken the crown home. 

gag

fvtk8xobhr151.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

The winner energy that this just exudes is just... chef's kiss

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Diamond Heart

Yass! 
This season sucked but she deserved!

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

alsemanche
5 hours ago, Biagio2103 said:

Like her but... seriously? Gigi and Crystal deserved it way more

Crystal was great but she wasn't as good as Jaida. Gigi started off super well then fell flat. And Jaida was the best in the finale (after slaying the entire season). 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

CyanDante
33 minutes ago, gag said:

YES JAIDA!!! :tony:

Drag Race finally making a good judging decision this entire season?? Who would've thought. Jaida has been crushing everything this season, she's the only person deserving IMO. A Heidi and Jaida reign is a dream. :bradley:

I know right! S12 has been top tier for me. Specially the challenges, the performance, the queens. They were all so unique and deserving. 

Jaida and Heidi winning the crown and Miss Congeniality sealed the deal for me. :diane:

Also did you Crystal tweeting Team Jaida as well. :kara:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Flippy

For me it would’ve been Jaida=Crystal >>> Gigi

I love them all but I’m so glad that Jaida won! Completely deserved it! :tony:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived