💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Growth of Chromatica

Lorde Von Kok

Featured Posts

Lorde Von Kok

:legend: HEAR ME OUT :legend:

i've been listening to the album on repeat for the past two days, and my opinion is getting more and more positive.

i've never experience an album that, even though i was amazed at the first listen, i continue to be blown away days after while still listening.

i lowkey couldn't stand alice, enigma and 911 (wait before tearing me apart :duck:), but now, i'm loving all of them :selena:.

Spoiler

can't wait until i get to love 1000 doves and babylon :lolly:.

conclusion: listen to her over and over if you were left confused, this is a precious piece of art to appreciate and correctly digest. :vegas: 

Spoiler

FYI: plastic doll was and still is THAT girl :firega:

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

warhol killer

I felt the same way with Plastic Doll and Sine From Above. I was kinda' meh with those 2 songs but after a few listens it was stuck in my head :enigma: and now I both love it, and currently 1000 Doves is growing on me too. I think it really is a cohesive album, probably her best one so far.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Bonkers

My operating system already had it installed, but glad to see you're upgrading to the latest version of taste. :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Lorde Von Kok
2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

My operating system already had it installed, but glad to see you're upgrading to the latest version of taste. :vegas:

even though chromatica was a 8/10 at first, i think i was just TOO excited during first listening and couldn't sit and digest and appreciate the SERVE. 

ARTPOPSTER

At first I was kinda unsure of my thoughts, but after listening to it, I really feel this is one of her best album, if not the best. I love everyone of her albums, but this just seems so pure. Just her enjoying herself. :vegas:

DonatellaPop
8 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

i lowkey couldn't stand alice

you in danger girl whoopy goldberg GIF

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Lorde Von Kok
Just now, DonatellaPop said:

you in danger girl whoopy goldberg GIF

real tea, i was hyped by GGD so much. i wanted MTN 2.0, and i was left, AT FIRST, with scheiße :billie:

JRCF29

First listen I hated Sine From Above, second listen I thought it was okay, third listen is coming up in 20 minutes.

The album has grown on me though, and is in a position to potentially become my second favorite after Miss BTW... 

I liked it a lot first listen, loved it second listen, and fully expect to ADORE it after this third listen

Don't Call Me Gaga

Helix

Plastic Doll really is that girl, I can't believe more people don't like it

HorusRa2

Honestly the only dud on the album is stupid love. And the songs get better after each listen.

MANiCURE 6

Am I the only one who wasn't impressed by Alice, Plastic Doll, Enigma and 1000 Doves at first listen ? :ladyhaha:

I think I was tired cause those songs are..... MASTERPIECES.

Shame on me to not liking them at my first listen. :reductive:

Archived