💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bring back the FIBER OPTIC WIG for this era!

austincola

Featured Posts

austincola

ARTPOP didn’t do that wig justice. Sorry bout it. That wig needs to come back during this era - specifically for Sine or Alice.

Dramatica

So all you miss from ARTPOP is the fiber optic wig?

alqwrdn2.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

austincola
2 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

So all you miss from ARTPOP is the fiber optic wig?

alqwrdn2.gif

This isn’t about me. 

GerMonsterNotta

On tour during Sine would be amazing, when the drop comes, and the strobe goes mental, and her wig is flashing like crazy :duck:

Disney-Princess-in-a-rave-resurrection 2k21 :toofunny:

austincola
3 minutes ago, GerMonsterNotta said:

On tour during Sine would be amazing, when the drop comes, and the strobe goes mental, and her wig is flashing like crazy :duck:

Yessss. Or a concept for an Alice MV where the wig shines a light in the darkness, and gets brighter/longer as she gets closer to finding “wonderland”. 

RebeldeFaith

I want to see the long retracting wig she was originally going to use for the MET Gala last year. 

Something something idk

GerMonsterNotta
Just now, austincola said:

Yessss. Or a concept for an Alice MV where the wig shines a light in the darkness, and gets brighter/longer as she gets closer to finding “wonderland”. 

maybe even a Fiber Wig 2.0 which glows the different Chromatica colours (not just the blond )...

elijahfan

It had its time tbh. I'd be much more interested in the wig with changing length they considered using for the MET Gala.

DonatellaPop
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

It had its time tbh. I'd be much more interested in the wig with changing length they considered using for the MET Gala.

Oh wow, I've never heard about this wig. Could you please link me up with a pic?

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

Oh wow, I've never heard about this wig. Could you please link me up with a pic?

We don't have one. I believe Brandon Maxwell talked about this recently: they considered using such a wig, but ended up thinking the costume changes were enough and settled for just a regular wig.

• 6 months later...
RuthMarshall

Yes, it would be truly magnificent returning! Unfortunately, we can only dream about it now... Honestly, when I see such kind of wig, I become anxious. I wonder why is it so. Maybe, it's just because of my passion of everything attractive and memorable. But there is a little problem. When I see such professional terms such as fiber or optic, my brains automatically remind me about my career. Yes, I have been working for one well-known fiber optic construction manufacturer for many years. So, I realize you understand now the reason for this reaction of mine. Please, don't provoke me any more with such posts... Thank you a lot!

WhiteWitch

Yes!!! It was such an underused gem, and yet so iconic honestly. I would love to see it back one day, and given it’s deserved moment in the spotlight

chromatic puzea

yess she better bring it back for chromeRAVE: the chromatica ball for the ARTPOP era restart

do u like the jojo siwa song

JazzGa

We never saw good quality pictures of it, just potato quality phone selfies and insta videos. I'm thinking it might not have looked that good IRL. Maybe it required an ugly battery pack or the fibers were too big compared to the hair or something. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived