question

Chromatica Instrumentals?

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

Does any of you know where I can find the instrumentals? :ally:

They're so so good...

Guille

Rain On Me's and Stupid Love's are out already, you can easily find them on YouTube.

As for the others, I guess we'll have to wait until they eventually leak 

Hybrid AT

You can find filtered instrumentals on YouTube. They will have some traces of vocals though. Wait for the official instrumentals to leak, the album has been out for only 5 days :huntyga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

sillynate

YES I need the Fun Tonight instrumental so I can add a drop before the second verse :nooo: 

24 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

You can find filtered instrumentals on YouTube. They will have some traces of vocals though. Wait for the official instrumentals to leak, the album has been out for only 5 days :huntyga:

I swear we had Joanne instrumentals first day :giveup: but yeah it is early I guess we just gotta wait 

Hybrid AT
Just now, sillynate said:

I swear we had Joanne instrumentals first day :giveup: but yeah it is early I guess we just gotta wait 

But then Joanne suffered major leaks pre-release. This one did not, for the most part. I'm pretty sure they took extra preventative measures to avoid the leaking of stems, instrumentals and other stuff which is why we don't have them yet.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Twitter

SL and ROM are the only ones uploaded. This album has great instrumentals, I can’t wait to hear the rest of them. :flutter:

Dayman

Sitting here waiting for June 10th to see if the pattern for Joanne repeats itself. 12 days after the album released the instrumentals leaked. Fingers crossed... :vegas:

BlingNotTheMusic

911 instrumental will send me to the bathhouses that aren't open rn :vegas:

Following this post closely. The instrumentals for me are the best part of Gaga's music.

Can't wait!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
reelcool

do we have the properly mastered/mixed Chromatica instrumentals? Cause arent the ones that leaked just stem edits

The Z
10 minutes ago, reelcool said:

do we have the properly mastered/mixed Chromatica instrumentals? Cause arent the ones that leaked just stem edits

They're not stem edits, they're the official mixed-but-unmastered instrumentals

chromatic puzea
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

They're not stem edits, they're the official mixed-but-unmastered instrumentals

idk the difference between mixed and mastered but looking at the words i don't think that leak was mixed properly cause i could hear differences in the stupid love instrumental so i don't doubt there are other tracks that haven't been mixed properly

do u like the jojo siwa song

Archived