đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Playstation 5 reveal next week!

Cybikitty

Featured Posts

alsemanche

I'm still curious to see what's gonna happen with that console. I know i won't be using it anytime soon (or ever tbh) but I hope it's worth it. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Gangie
On 6/9/2020 at 5:14 PM, Knife said:

PS5 is an instant pre-order for me. I'm so hyped for this!

I’ll buy both, PS5 and XboxSX but I have a strong feeling that Microsoft will win this time. PS4 still remains more interesting than XONE tho 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

ROHKEUS
2 minutes ago, Gangie said:

I’ll buy both, PS5 and XboxSX but I have a strong feeling that Microsoft will win this time. PS4 still remains more interesting than XONE tho 

Not for me, I have a PS4 and I miss a lot a more stable OS and better servers for PS Store, at least in Brazil their servers are awful. And there's gamepass too that I think is awesome I would kill to have that on PS4. I bought PS4 back in 2014, just because my boss was in US and offered to buy it for me and XONE that time had only the bundle with kinect that was $100 more. This problem associated with that horrible idea of not being possible to sell used games, and not being able to disconnect from internet at any time and the focus on TV at the initial XONE presentation killed it. Of course all of that was changed by the time I bought the PS4 but the public still had all that mess in their mind I think. 

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

Gangie
5 minutes ago, rohkeus said:

Not for me, I have a PS4 and I miss a lot a more stable OS and better servers for PS Store, at least in Brazil their servers are awful. And there's gamepass too that I think is awesome I would kill to have that on PS4. I bought PS4 back in 2014, just because my boss was in US and offered to buy it for me and XONE that time had only the bundle with kinect that was $100 more. This problem associated with that horrible idea of not being possible to sell used games, and not being able to disconnect from internet at any time and the focus on TV at the initial XONE presentation killed it. Of course all of that was changed by the time I bought the PS4 but the public still had all that mess in their mind I think. 

Yeah, I know that, but I find PS4 games more interesting, but when I want to play non-exclusive games I usually choose Xbox tho. 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

ROHKEUS
Just now, Gangie said:

Yeah, I know that, but I find PS4 games more interesting, but when I want to play non-exclusive games I usually choose Xbox tho. 

Yeah there's that too haha, I like sony's exclusives way more. Just Bloodborne and PT (is free, is a demo, but is a full game for me) already made PS4 worth it. 

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

Archived