• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem

Plane Jane is the only one I find interesting for now 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

MessyTop

What a tragic Promo. Very low budget and lazy. I wish the theme was more cool. Lots of the queens are starting to look the same. Wish they had older seasoned queens in the mix. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

LETS talk about Sapphira Cristal... she says shes the crown jewel of Philadelphia but as a Philadelphia queen, I could not tell you when she last performed in that city!
HOWEVER I will root for her because she is amazing!

✧ ✧ ✧
  • LMAO 4

Mmm meh, meh and more meh. There's just nothing different in these seasons anymore. The country has exhausted it's charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent. Although Plane Jane and Nymphia looks pretty fierce and I'll still be watching LOL. But I don't know, just doesn't gag me like it used to!

I just finished Drag Race Germany, my first international foreign language and those queens gagged me. And I guess it's because the pool of talent is so diverse still.

Edited by Joshie
  • Like 1

MessyTop

1 minute ago, Joshie said:

Mmm meh, meh and more meh. There's just nothing different in these seasons anymore. The country has exhausted it's talent, charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent. Although Plane Jane looks pretty cool and I'll still be watching LOL.

This. It seems like the same girls over and over. Nothing new. Nothing different. I think casting is the problem. Also after 16 season the audience is getting so tired. 

Reality

I think it's a pretty good cast of girls. I've been a fan of Dawn's for a while, so I'm rooting for her! Other than her, I think Nymphia, Megami, and Q look great as well.

🃏🖤👹

bionic
24 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

What a tragic Promo. Very low budget and lazy. I wish the theme was more cool. Lots of the queens are starting to look the same. Wish they had older seasoned queens in the mix. 

The promo was originally war themed and they had to reshoot it :deadbanana:

buy bionic
  • LMAO 5
  • Shook 3

Just now, bionic said:

The promo was originally war themed and they had to reshoot it :deadbanana:

really? whats the tea on that? I feel like the Ukraine conflict was happening since filming so Interesting they would go with it anyways

✧ ✧ ✧

bionic
Just now, Ceres said:

really? whats the tea on that? I feel like the Ukraine conflict was happening since filming so Interesting they would go with it anyways

You can see it in the background of some MtQ shots and in the background of Sasha Colby's bits. I guess given Israel/Palestine they thought 'wartorn chic' was a bit too on people's radar

buy bionic
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS
38 minutes ago, Ceres said:

LETS talk about Sapphira Cristal... she says shes the crown jewel of Philadelphia but as a Philadelphia queen, I could not tell you when she last performed in that city!
HOWEVER I will root for her because she is amazing!

hopefully she breaks the curse for Philly lol

• YAAAS 1

• bionic changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race (season 16) – Now Airing