đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Playstation 5 reveal next week!

Cybikitty

Featured Posts

Cybikitty

I know basically everything is being overshadowed by goddess Chromatica right now BUT

It's finally happening!! 1 hour of content showing off new games too :cryga:

Pennywise

YAY! Another console I won't be able to buy because of high exchange rates and import tax!

:toofunny:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Super interested in seeing what games will be coming: hoping to see more of Atlus’s Project Re:Fantasy or From Software’s Elden Ring! 

River

Pretty interesting, just bought a ps4 because I was bored lol

anyway, it's a rule, if you're not a heavy gamer, never buy a console at launch, wait for V2 or slim, especially when for the next 2 years both ps4 and ps5 will get the same games.

I still hate the controller, I think the XBOX is the better one this time, but their lack of exclusives is gonna put the consoles into the shadows once again, MS just needs to make a streaming console and that's it.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

shoful

Im so excited!!! Finally! I hope they announce a new God of War! And maybe Destiny 3 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

SEANGT
7 minutes ago, River said:

Pretty interesting, just bought a ps4 because I was bored lol

anyway, it's a rule, if you're not a heavy gamer, never buy a console at launch, wait for V2 or slim, especially when for the next 2 years both ps4 and ps5 will get the same games.

I still hate the controller, I think the XBOX is the better one this time, but their lack of exclusives is gonna put the consoles into the shadows once again, MS just needs to make a streaming console and that's it.

I like the controller a lot, but it's definitely a love it/hate it thing. Microsoft bought a ton of studios the last few years, so I expect a lot more exclusive games on their systems this time around. They could be a lot more competitive. 

POPLOVER
4 minutes ago, shoful said:

Im so excited!!! Finally! I hope they announce a new God of War! And maybe Destiny 3 

The announcement of a new God of War would be the best thing ever:giveup:

Can't wait to put my hands on ps5, till then the last of us part 2 is gonna slay my existence :bradley: well actually I love this IP so much that I'll Replay.mp3 it for years even after ps5:legend:

River
12 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

I like the controller a lot, but it's definitely a love it/hate it thing. Microsoft bought a ton of studios the last few years, so I expect a lot more exclusive games on their systems this time around. They could be a lot more competitive. 

Yeah so far they didn’t show anything groundbreaking game wise, I hope they will continue with their indie exclusives approach and fund them, like they did with Ori and Cuphead

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

FlopSlurper

I have a pretty high-end PC so I don't plan on buying one just yet until they stop releasing games to PS4, until then I'm excited for new exclusives :poot:

codymonster

So excited to get it in like 3 years when it's cheaper and plans for the PS6 will already be underway :messga:

SEANGT
2 hours ago, River said:

Yeah so far they didn’t show anything groundbreaking game wise, I hope they will continue with their indie exclusives approach and fund them, like they did with Ori and Cuphead

oh I'm sure they will continue that too. They haven't showed off any xbox studios games yet, just third party publisher games that are probably also on current gen consoles. So I feel like there will be some impressive stuff when they actually reveal series X exclusive games. They're just having a terrible rollout lol. as usual. 

Anyway I'm hoping the PS5 reveal is good because I'm hyped to buy one. 

• 2 weeks later...
Knife

PS5 unveiling at June 11th 1:00PM PDT (4:00PM EST).

The event has been pre-recorded at 1080p 30 FPS, with game trailers available in 4k after the event on YouTube.

Archived