Nope, my straight friends and my brother hated it

(They love trap and mumble rap lmao)

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlasticDollGirl
Just now, Shadow said:

I'm a straight man and I could definitely see this win with straights or at least be their guilty pleasure. I think many men and women could relate with her in this album.

3 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Yes

That’s amazing! I had no idea there were many straight men on this forum 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

I’m straight and I love the entire album and I’m sure I won’t be the only one :huntyga:

Joanne of Babylon

I'm a straight man and i love every single song!

It is indeed for every ****ing oneee

All of us straights are coming out of the closet now. Only listened once, but I loved it, all of it.

Daylight Jokers
1 minute ago, FameHookah said:

To each their own

1 minute ago, FameHookah said:

Oh....:neyde:

Damon

i don't know, it's too gay :bradley: maybe rain on me because of ari

... and now i just sit in silence.

Gagadonna

I don't know and I don't care. Good if they do, but we gays/little monsters should stop caring SO MUCH about what straights will think about anything Gaga does. 

Pray4FameGa

It's kind of the gayest thing I've ever heard.

Also, the lyrics hit me hard as a gay man. She doesn't reference LGBT directly but I feel the themes are very LGBT heavy.

Thomas P

Only ones with good taste. The vast majority who love trap and stuff will turn to dust if they listen to the Chromataludes let alone the rest of the album. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Shadow
1 minute ago, Mill said:

That’s amazing! I had no idea there were many straight men on this forum 

Not going to lie, it was awkward for me 10 years ago when I started, but Gaga's message for self acceptance and self love resonated, not mentioned she reminded me of 80s and 90s music I grew up with watching MTV.  I usually like rock and metal, but she has this subversive and edgy style I respect and I love that she's a fellow Italian and likes metal as well.  And believe it or not, many of her fans have been so loving and accepting, that I felt more comfortable to be in this fan base and found more love than at churches or schools.  She draws those with heart that transcends sexual orientation, race, gender, or background, and I appreciate that. 

Silence those demons... . 🖤

ZwRaven

Straight here, I've listen to it about 6 times front to back! My taste is incredibly eclectic. I'll also echo what the person up top said. I'm not the biggest fan of modern pop music. However Gaga has transcended just about anything in the genre for quite some time. I like great musicians, instrumentalists, vocalists and great production. She checks all of those. So yeah she's a bad ass bitch, unrivaled in what she does. How could any educated musician not love all of that?!

Shadow
12 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

There are many straight folks out there who like different types of music.  Don't lose heart, the human race is dynamic and there are many with taste for those who had a chance to hear it.  Thank goodness for the internet and streaming. Thank the heavens that we're not limited by what the radio plays.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

PlasticDollGirl
Just now, gagafrontrow said:

What a stupid question!

Someone ban them 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Archived