đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Download: Love Me Right / 1000 Doves (Piano)

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101

i like the piano demo but... does anyone else hate when a bonus track of a song near the end of a tracklist? it's like... i just heard this song literally five minutes ago

Cheriedarling

Oh this amazing thank you :kiss: , Love me right is really cute tho love it  :kara: 

I'll keep looking for Wonderland

Grizzlybear2

@KatieJudasGaga4 Could you re-upload 1000 Doves Demo? It's been downloaded too many times 

'Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.'

Interlude

Thank you :giveup: 

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Stephen
58 minutes ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

@KatieJudasGaga4 Could you re-upload 1000 Doves Demo? It's been downloaded too many times 

'Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.'

Thisss :pray:

Lazz Monster
9 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I can't download LMR Katie:noparty:

We're far from the Shallow now

President Biden

:air: the 1000 Dove demo is beautiful omg. 

:kiss:i appreciate the album version so much more now

I got drunk

Archived