Featured Posts

Enigma

BITCH SHE BETTER BE

DOES SHE KNOW HOW HAPPY WE ARE??? :bradley:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

Well since she's busy crying can I borrow that beautiful wig? It's the least she could do since she snatched mine :ally:

papergangster

I love every track! She did so well I love her 😢😢😢

Heygirl22

She looks so happy I’m so happy the album is gorgeous it’s beautiful 😍 I loved enigma 

n1kos

So proud and happy for her!!

She seems full of happiness than ever!! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

LilyLark

Lord there are already some people in the replies dragging her for tweeting that she was "happy." It just seems like twitter randos & some random stans from other singers spoiling for a fight. My guess is some assh*le tweeted it and tried to take it out of context even though she says "thank you"...

Anyway, I doubt anyone but fans care about a Gaga tweet with all that is going on (especially as she tweeted about George Floyd earlier in the day)—and some other entertainer is also trending right now for a new album—but I wouldn't be surprised if she just got off social media for the next few days. Hope fans don't bish if she goes radio silent.

Robo Ga

She looks like BTW-era Gaga in this video to me

🤖⚡️

C1trus
13 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Lord there are already some people in the replies dragging her for tweeting that she was "happy." It just seems like twitter randos & some random stans from other singers spoiling for a fight. My guess is some assh*le tweeted it and tried to take it out of context even though she says "thank you"...

Anyway, I doubt anyone but fans care about a Gaga tweet with all that is going on (especially as she tweeted about George Floyd earlier in the day)—and some other entertainer is also trending right now for a new album—but I wouldn't be surprised if she just got off social media for the next few days. Hope fans don't bish if she goes radio silent.

I've also seen many BTS fans initiating the hate. Are they jealous about Sour Candy's success? 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

LilyLark
1 minute ago, T3rrorBlade said:

I've also seen many BTS fans initiating the hate. Are they jealous about Sour Candy's success? 

It does seem like BTS fans. Completely bizarre. Maybe they have a feud with Blackpink fans, kind of like the Hive and Monsters are always stupidly fighting? Like I said, I doubt anyone gives a sh*t outside of the psychotic stan wars & Gaga fans because everything is insane right now in the US. Even the normally trashy tabloids won't care, because they know her album's out.

But I really think she'll probably mostly check out just so she can't give anyone potential fodder...especially as she has already promoted the album and tweeted about George Floyd.

SummerGirl21

I may just be tired, but that vid made me so emotional. 

Cheriedarling

aww she's so precious :cryga:i love seeing her so happy :flutter:, she deserve all this love and happiness  

I'll keep looking for Wonderland

Archived