opinion

Plastic Doll is an ASIB reject

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Primetime

On the contrary, Fun Tonight sounds like Ally Maine. (like it was recorded in the same session as Before I Cry)

Plastic Doll sounds like Monster's strung out sister. its CLASSIC gaga.

Cheriedarling

hmm OHKAY:triggered:..i'm looking at this post like really?

because i don't understand the slander against this song it's one of my fav, along with Alice,911, and  Fun Tonight downton abbey eye roll GIF

I'll keep looking for Wonderland

PlasticDollGirl

The thing is..  this fits perfectly on THE FAME and that’s why I love it 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

PlasticDollGirl
28 minutes ago, Timmers said:

A friend and I were talking about how, for us, it's almost a metaphor on gay dating culture and dating in general. What I said to him:

Am I your type? Am I your type? --- I have a lot of anxiety / self-esteem issues wrapped up in not being anyone's physical type and that holds me back from telling people I'm interested 

I've spent too long dancing all alone --- years. Years of being single. Mostly out of fear and self loathing. 

Don't play with me. It just hurts me. --- Fear of rejection, of being led on, of being used.

I'm bouncing off the walls --- How my mental health sets me apart from others and makes me think I'm not worthy. And in the song, it's like a warning.

I actually love your interpretation on this! I’m a trans woman so I can also relate to this meaning 

Flippy

I loooove Plastic Doll! 

I can see what you mean, but no... :billie:

I wouldn't be surprised if this song is about Carino though :bradley:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

PlasticDollGirl
2 minutes ago, Flippy said:

I loooove Plastic Doll! 

I can see what you mean, but no... :billie:

I wouldn't be surprised if this song is about Carino though :bradley:

Why would it be to do with carino

LibraLove

Lol. No. It's straight up The Fame nostalgia. Also, ya'll really need to stop with the Plastic Doll slander. It's so good. Dancing On My Own vibes for real.

LibraLove
38 minutes ago, Roland said:

I really liked it on first listen. Kinda like she's talking about herself in the third person. The Gaga that everyone sees her as. The LA Gaga... "Who's that girl, Malibu Gaga? Looks so sad, what is that saga?"

It's very Robyn Dancing On My Own sound and vibe/feel, but Britney Spears Lucky lyricism. Which, to me, makes it amazing because those are two of my all time favorite pop songs.

Flippy
1 hour ago, Mill said:

Why would it be to do with carino

Whoops, wrong song :billie:

I was confusing some of the lyrics with Fun Tonight :messga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived