💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I just listened to Chromatica

Rosalina

Featured Posts

Rosalina

Honestly it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread, I’ve just thrown a solo listening party complete with cocktails and disco lights and I’m telling you, this album is IT.

If you’re a fan of CeCe Peniston, Crystal Waters, Livin’ Joy, Haddaway, and Corona, etc, then this album was MADE for you. 

It’s Gaga’s best album. Period.

Sepsami

It's up there yeah but best is too early to tell, people were saying the same for Joanne. I'm relieved that I actually love it :kara:

Aglaya
1 minute ago, Rosalina said:

Honestly it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread

this analogy :rip::rip::rip::deadbanana:

could mean anything

Rosalina
Just now, Aglaya said:

this analogy :rip::rip::rip::deadbanana:

I couldn’t come up with a better one, don’t @ me, ok

Rosalina
2 minutes ago, swooning said:

I wish it was more memorable...

That’s what I thought but I’m drunk so idk if my opinion counts, lol

ladygagafan1234

I listened to it twice yesterday was so excited to get home and listen again. The early days of an anticipated album release are so joyful. I'm still unfamiliar with the majority of songs which makes it that much better to dive in again :wub:

Rosalina
5 minutes ago, Kromatica said:

I listened to it twice yesterday was so excited to get home and listen again. The early days of an anticipated album release are so joyful. I'm still unfamiliar with the majority of songs which makes it that much better to dive in again :wub:

I can’t wait to listen to it again - it really feels like I’m being transported to a club in the 90s when I listen to it, it’s fantastic. 

Galactic Mess
29 minutes ago, Rosalina said:

Honestly it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread, I’ve just thrown a solo listening party complete with cocktails and disco lights and I’m telling you, this album is IT.

If you’re a fan of CeCe Peniston, Crystal Waters, Livin’ Joy, Haddaway, and Corona, etc, then this album was MADE for you. 

It’s Gaga’s best album. Period.

Huge fan of all of these. ESPECIALLY Haddaway and Corona (the singer :derpga:). I grew up listening to these songs. I think I'll FEAST on Chromatica in 2 hours

Rosalina
18 minutes ago, Da J said:

Huge fan of all of these. ESPECIALLY Haddaway and Corona (the singer :derpga:). I grew up listening to these songs. I think I'll FEAST on Chromatica in 2 hours

You will love it. It really is such a classics 90s record

Archived