opinion

Did anyone actually wait?

OMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

Does anyone know what time it releases in LA?

xoxo

Badhoemance

I waited and I am so proud of myself! Only ten more minutes until it’s released in the UK and I can enjoy it in the way it was intended. Excited and strangely nervous! Wish me luck! 

PinkJelly

Haven’t listened to it yet, heard Sour Candy earlier today when it got uploaded to AM/Spotify - 10 minutes left to wait here in the U.K. I’m so tired but excited :giveup:

OMonster
1 minute ago, HausofGabo said:

Haven't listened to it yet :enigma:  5 hours left to me.

I've been studying all day, since I have a huge presentation tomorrow and a test the following day.

Best of luck for tomorrow :pawsup:

subtext / fantasy

Nuggets

I'm waiting too! Sour Candy and ROM are sooo good and i can't wait to listen to the rest of the album. I'm very excited to listen to Alice and 911 :woohoo:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Venus Rose

Still waiting, 5 hours to go! From what I've seen so far, it's worth the wait. I hope you enjoy your first listen.  :heart:

OMonster
1 minute ago, HausofGabo said:

Haven't listened to it yet :enigma:  5 hours left to me.

I've been studying all day, since I have a huge presentation tomorrow and a test the following day.

Best of luck for tomorrow :pawsup:

subtext / fantasy

Whether I listened to it this morning (I did!) or at midnight, doesn't mean it means NOTHING to me. Facts. But I feel the part where you said we could have enjoyed it together, but I have no willpower to wait til midnight or for my 7 copes to arrive next week

My reaction to the album would be the exact same it has been, just delayed because of the midnight release 🤷🏻‍♂️ HOW SICK IS THE ALBUM GUYS, pop saved.

Ayoherewego

I only listened to a few of the snippets posted on that German website, but I can't wait to hear the album in all its glory in about 6hrs. 

rasclautmangos

I'm still waiting. I'm on the east coast, so 5 more hours for me. 

Archived