Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Free Woman vs Demo

Patrickern777

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

The Swinfest version was better moment of the Chromatica, I see. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing missing is the original bridge, for the rest Final > Demo

no

PerfectIlluminati

I prefer the structure of the demo, how second verse continues right after the chorus, and then later we have that post chorus as a climax. Also I wish they kept the bridge. Production-vise I think the final version is definitely more refined, and while I would prefer the direction of the demo, I think this one is more radio friendly and possible single material.

JustHMLover2

I feel like the demo instrumental slaps much harder, the final version is more mainstream

Gerrard174

Final version is okay, but she could have kept the posr chorus. The song ends too absruptly

pawzUP

She could've kept some things that are in Babylon and FW demos, but I am not mad, final versions are amazing! Chromatica is pure perfection - a masterpiece. All songs are perfect, the only fillers are interludes II and III

LibraLove

It's good. They're both good. I liked the 90's vibe of the demo. I like this version too. I like the new Babylon too. 

Lord Temptation

The demo sounded too much like Vogue, so I’m super happy she changed it otherwise we would’ve gotten Born This Way-Express Yourself Part Two.

The final version sounds better, anyway. I think the opposite of what everyone here is saying though, to me it sounds more raw and less polished than the demo. It almost sounds murky...in a way. And her vocals sound less sure and more hesitant. Idk if i’m explaining it right. I love it!

OysterBaby

They took the whole bass line out. And I loved the be be be free free free at the beginning of the demo. They really dampened the ad libs. I preferred the vocal sample of the demo over the house piano in the final

GAGAXABO
2 hours ago, Electric Devotion said:

Thank You! I’m looking forward to Free Woman the most I think. I heard the snippet from the final version that leaked about a month or two ago. It’s good but I need to listen to the whole thing before passing proper judgement. 

So it means you liked it? I’m for sure gonna LOVE this one.

haven’t listened to the leaked album yet.  :enigma:

I love it and I think it should be the next single :)

Monster in Scotland

Prostitute Barbie

The final one is better to me. The demo bridge was kind of fun but I thought it felt kind of lazy and pointless. The new one says what it needs to say without babbling on so much 

Borislshere

The demo. Idk what happened to the album version but the demo just needed minor tweaks and it would’ve been perfect. 

LUO YI

The demos are so ugly :ladyhaha: she did THAT with the final versions.

The night sky tells all

Archived