💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I don’t like sour candy and here’s why

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

PlasticDollGirl

I just heard sour candy on spotify It sounds a lot like Katy Perry :neyde:“swish swish” i can’t see it being a single and it sounds like a filler to me as it’s so short and goes no where. where are the other girls? I’m sorry I’m not here for it, can’t wait for rest album tomorrow though :huntyga:                                                            EDIT: I’m very into house music and 90’s I just don’t like SC

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

I totally see why you compare it to swish swish but its only that underlying melody thats similar, the rest doesn't sound the same at all

lamaisongaga.com

Rolodex of Hate

Yeahhh, the  instrumental is very Swish Swish. I like Gaga's part the most, but it's just so short and I don't see why? Could easily have been a lot longer, and the structure is just strange :o 

We have no legal choice but to stan

thatfoxyfeeling

kinda what I expected it to sound? it's gonna be huge promo for Chromatica, it's already trending. :applause: 

Jordatica

that is a fast judgement! I didn't hear swish swish in it until you said and the backing track has a little bit of similarity but its not like swish swish was the first song to sound like this

Loewe1000
1 minute ago, Mill said:

I just heard sour candy on spotify It sounds a lot like Katy Perry :neyde:“swish swish” i can’t see it being a single and it sounds like a filler to me! where are the other girls? I’m sorry I’m not here for it, can’t wait for rest album tomorrow though :huntyga:

Yeah it immediately reminds me of „Swish Swish“ too.

I hope this will not be a single...
I mean it‘s not the worst Gaga song, but sounds like a filler not like „the collab“...

RAIN. ON. ME.

warhol killer

I never liked Swish Swish but I do agree on how it has the same synth/sound. I love Sour Candy more though. I wish Katy delivered Swish Swish like that.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

well thats not a problem for me

i like swish swish (even though i dont see any similarities, only the beat but its just a generic beat)

eu sou responsável pelo que eu falo e não pelo que você entende

Fernster7

I think it's amazing that we got a super fun track again. It's so sexy and the beat is fire.

I was scared because of Blackpink but they made it work.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Star

It is called an electro swing beat and it is very common in these types of production, lol.

Roland

Well Katy Perry's fans have seemed to have vanished :shocked: there'll be no lawsuit...

Anveeroy

So what? Swish Swish also sampled Robin’s song, and LG did it better! Kudos to BP!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived