Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

JR Gg
Just now, POPLOVER said:

We'll see :firega:

today I predicted the 45 M streaming numbers, I'm ready for two in a row:derpga: I'll tag you, in case I'll be right again:staymad:

I predicted 48M so :billie:

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KORG

People who think Bobby is a bad or weak manager are... well.. Bobby was building, laying foundations.

They clearly dont put much effort into foreplay.

I'm wondering what the budget is like tbh, after those docs leaked. Maybe the 6 stadium dates were to raise money for the era to be expanded?

NewYorkCity

Still not over the fact that we are missing amazing performances, promo and a tour. This music is everything and deserved everything

sad GIF

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I still expect Stupid Love's beat to start pumping when Chromatica I ends. :rip: Anyone else?

Rats who say no clearly didnt stream SL MV :ally:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

KORG
Just now, NewYorkCity said:

Still not over the fact that we are missing amazing performances, promo and a tour. This music is everything and deserved everything

sad GIF

But now when we hear the songs in the clurbs or go to the tour everyone will know the words! Nothing quite as atmosphere killing as people st a show or festival who dont know the songs

MarryTheDay

Average per song :vegas:

Ari (TUN) - 5,85M Billie - 3,357M    
Gaga - 3,22M Taylor - 3,05M    
Dua Lipa - 2,654M Ari (S) - 2,467M
Cardi B - 2,077M Selena - 1,946M

nattuggla

Tbh I think her US debut sales will be way over 200k. What Gaga taught us the last few years is that we should never underestimate her power. And she is proving herself to be a dark horse ever since 2014. 

I think we are sometimes still lowballing because of our ARTPOP scars. Dark times those were..... 

Regina George

Imagine the Chromatica Coachella set she planned with Ariana and Blackpink with her performing Rain on Me and Sour Candy.. We’d be dead.

Levitating

Who's releasing in the next couple of weeks? Can Chromatica be a multi week smasha

Come, come unwrap me

Genuine Guy 09

Imagine if she'd have got even more Spotify support

FW on TTHS, in the top 10 as well along with the other songs 

Ari x Gaga cover of local playlists with SC and FW top 15 - this would've massively helped in the UK especially where her song just went #1

I just hope she gets moved up on the European playlists and the cover... She got Hot Hits UK cover when stupid love was #18 on the playlist and #5 on the official chart.. She deserves it now even more! 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Leoj305
1 minute ago, nattuggla said:

Tbh I think her US debut sales will be way over 200k. What Gaga taught us the last few years is that we should never underestimate her power. And she is proving herself to be a dark horse ever since 2014. 

I think we are sometimes still lowballing because of our ARTPOP scars. Dark times those were..... 

I’m low balling cuz of the COVID(and now this protest situation)  Had COVID not happened and the album had a properly release, I totally expected 350k approaching WEEKEND numbers. She couldn’t even do her streaming party. 

it’s not her fault, but it is what it is. The #1 and this being her 6th straight #1 album is going to be a moment. 

JR Gg
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Imagine if she'd have got even more Spotify support

FW on TTHS, in the top 10 as well along with the other songs 

Ari x Gaga cover of local playlists with SC and FW top 15 - this would've massively helped in the UK especially where her song just went #1

I just hope she gets moved up on the European playlists and the cover... She got Hot Hits UK cover when stupid love was #18 on the playlist and #5 on the official chart.. She deserves it now even more! 

That Spotify support is tragic tbh :billie:

We need Blade to explain :billie:

POPLOVER
8 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

I predicted 48M so :billie:

Then be hopeful for the album too sis, anything could happen in Chromatica:firega:

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived