charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Gaga

We need a  video shot on iPhone for Sour Candy as soon as possible for the Top 10 debut

TheCureinMalibu
12 hours ago, OooooooO said:

Anyway, due to Gaga bombs, miss Katy’s lead is out of top 100 global Spotify.

EZR06VgU8AIW96W?format=jpg&name=small

yASSsss

Should we be concerned about the album tracks free falling on AM US or is that normal?:spin:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

GagaStefi
Just now, yASSsss said:

Should we be concerned about the album tracks free falling on AM US or is that normal?:spin:

I’m fearing for Spotify’s second day :gum:

Leoj305
Just now, yASSsss said:

Yup

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

Apple Music is more urban-oriented so i wouldn't worry much. I'm more worried about Spotify tbh i hope the album doesn't fall +10m-12m streams on it's 2nd day

MarryTheDay
2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I think its normal because there is no promo ( cause of riots and US situation )

hopefully it’ll go up again when she do the promo :party:

POPARTHD
2 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Apple Music is more urban-oriented so i wouldn't worry much. I'm more worried about Spotify tbh i hope the album doesn't fall +10m-12m streams on it's 2nd day

And tbh all these protests are not helping at all. 

Baepsae
24 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Why are people saying Alice won’t work on radio? Sonically, it would be a top 10 if it was sung by The Weeknd. 

Too EDMy imo. It's a solid track but it's not really that catchy. The vocal effects on her voice on the second verse and the lyrics (whole song) is what elevates the song (at least for me).

With a cute edit taking out the first drop would be better. But still doesn't sound like a pop song US radio would play. Europe and Australia? Maybe

Arturo

This is my last post regarding this in this thread because I know it's off topic and some people don't want to see so it'll be in a spoiler but over the years I genuinely care about people here in this thread and even if they're not in the US I believe spreading awareness is everything. To keep the thread on topic please only react and reach out to me through DM if you want to talk

Off topic:

Spoiler

I was off the thread all day because I was protesting. A large amount of us (mostly Black and Latinx) protested at a local police department peacefully. There was people handing out food and water. Kids and families supporting the cause. People empowering each other. The police tear-gassed us all. If you see ANYTHING on Twitter or on the news or anywhere about these protests turning violent for any reason other than the police gassing us, shooting rubber bullets at us, and setting off flash bangs you're simply wrong. It's happening in every major city right now.

On topic:
The album is doing great. I think she can do 300k.

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived