⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
press

[SP] Booklet Leaker’s thoughts on Chromatica

StarstruckIllusion
Posted (edited)
CMON FIRST VERIFIED FAN REVIEW!!!
 
This is the same guy who just leaked the booklet so you know he has it
 
 
Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • Like 1
  • Shook 17

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agagkills

I’m upset about Babylon .. 

  • Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neight Shayde

The first version of Babylon also sounded like Bowie so idk what he's trying to reference here.

It was a mix of Bowie's "Fashion" and "Let's Dance".

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aphrodizy26
1 minute ago, Agagkills said:

I’m upset about Babylon .. 

Oh girl you heard it? 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Santa Stefani

OMG 

nervous here we go GIF by Bounce

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agagkills
1 minute ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Oh girl you heard it? 

Lol I phucking wish .. that James Charles kid is annoying so I just have to wait . 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 10
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
pawzUP

Your whining about Babylon is way more annoying. If it’s changed, then sure for the better.

  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mr.peter
Just now, Agagkills said:

Lol I phucking wish .. that James Charles kid is annoying so I just have to wait . 

 James Charles :toofunny:

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FameHookah
6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:
CMON FIRST VERIFIED FAN REVIEW!!!
 
This is the same guy who just leaked the booklet so you know he has it

I knew it, i'll keep my Free Woman demo, and Babylon haus labs remixes, she always overthi ks and ruins songs ugh

I hope there are some pure House Bops left on the albim after what she did to babylon free woman and rom

WTF is MDNA
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sine From Psyduck

What about Fun Tonight? heard that;s the best song on the album

It was a sine - a sign that Chromatica will not flop
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
fede ARTPOP

Like a Prayer :excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤
  • YAAAS 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOPSlays
2 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

I knew it, i'll keep my Free Woman demo, and Babylon haus labs remixes, she always overthi ks and ruins songs ugh

I hope there are some pure House Bops left on the albim after what she did to babylon free woman and rom

You haven’t even heard the full songs yet...save your judgement until you hear them your just ruining your own experience 

  • Like 18
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mr.peter

Can someone post/send me the Haus labs video that is suppose to be Babylon ? Like is it that great of a beat everyone is crying over ? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

Can someone post/send me the Haus labs video that is suppose to be Babylon ? Like is it that great of a beat everyone is crying over ? 

it’s literally generic rupaul runaway music...

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...