šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Babylon will split this forum in less than 9 hours

Spyro

Featured Posts

Brad
9 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

Maybe she came up with something better!Ā :enigma: I think the crows will sound cool and dark!

Crows?Ā :oprah:

#šŸ šš¢šŽšš¢š‚ š’š“š€š

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

ksksksk is this shade sis?

Not at all, I mean I don't really know you, but every time I see you on here you're always so nice and funny! So I have NOTHING against you :)

Linus Gaga

Babel towerĀ splitted us into different languages in the past

Babylon will split us into different clowns today

Ā 

Hit me a message and say hi !

Quasi

Hopefully I'm not saying anything too soon, but I would love if the instrumental was completely different. Can you imagine the surprise? I'd rather listen knowing nothing about the song than to have an idea of what the song is probably like.Ā 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Cookie Tookie

I already know Iā€™m going to love it. Iā€™m just not going to love itā€™s laughable 2:41 length

Born This Way

Some liddo better be quick with the Haus Labs remix. After they've thoroughly streamed and enjoyed the album, of courseĀ :gaycat:

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

JRCF29

The way that Iā€™m gonna be avoiding any threads re: Chromatica before its released in the USĀ :ladyhaha:Iā€™m coming on and hosting my TTAL Megarate Ceremony and dippinG

Ā 

avoid evasive action GIF

Don't Call Me Gaga

Chromatica Island
4 minutes ago, Brad said:

Crows?Ā :oprah:

Someone said in a review that Babylon was completely different from the demo and it had crow sounds in it. Take it with a grain of salt honestly, it might be fake.

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidšŸ³ā€āš§

darkchylde
4 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Not at all, I mean I don't really know you, but every time I see you on here you're always so nice and funny! So I have NOTHING against you :)

oh haha thanks! i've been told the exact opposite so i thought you were throwing shade at me as well lol thanks!Ā :hug:

jorja

well ... i was never a HUGE fan of that leak so i'm ok with it being differentĀ :oops:

Katsuki Bakugo

Thats what you get for hyping yourself up over something not confirmed! You do it to yourself tbh.Ā 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Brad
1 minute ago, Monsterabriel said:

Someone said in a review that Babylon was completely different from the demo and it had crow sounds in it. Take it with a grain of salt honestly, it might be fake.

Okay, I knew about the supposed overhaul of the instrumental but this is the first I'm hearing of crowsĀ :stalkga:

I mean if it's esoteric/occult inspired with a play on words or something to the effect of a "murder of crows" then I'm 110% here for itĀ :tony:Ā but maybe I'm reading too far into thisĀ :emma:

#šŸ šš¢šŽšš¢š‚ š’š“š€š

Just now, darkchylde said:

oh haha thanks! i've been told the exact opposite so i thought you were throwing shade at me as well lol thanks!Ā :hug:

Aw, well some people don't like other people's opinions so don't take anything they say to heart :)Ā 

Just now, jorja said:

well ... i was never a HUGE fan of that leak so i'm ok with it being differentĀ :oops:

... Ok, so I know I just made a big deal about not hating on other people's opinions but-

Archived