💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Hype for Chromatica vs ARTPOP

Roland

Featured Posts

Roland

Discuss! 

A lot of hype currently online for Chromatica I think. Or am I just following the right accounts?!

What happens when you succeed in having a hit before the album is released?

How do you think it compares to ARTPOP? I remember being disappointed thinking they're much hype in the lead up to ARTPOP (among the public). I remember the iTunes festival making headlines...

What do you think?

Chromatica Island

I'm SUPER hyped to listen to the album!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

stevana229

I remember people on here FREAKING OUT about how good Donatella was and how it was her best song LOL

herassisfamous
8 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

I remember people on here FREAKING OUT about how good Donatella was and how it was her best song LOL

they weren’t lying it’s amazing

All we need is love

Monsieur D
31 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

I see no lies.

tenor.gif?itemid=4483366 

One of my favs from ARTPOP.
EDIT: Gypsy remains as one of her best songs ever. PERIOD.

stevana229
Just now, Mister D said:

I see no lies.

tenor.gif?itemid=4483366 

One of my favs from ARTPOP.

same. Donatella is one of Gaga's most explosive choruses followed by a soaring post chorus

huttont

I actually feel like the GP is more hyped for Chromatica. The fans were going nuts waiting for ARTPOP but gaga was very polarizing back then. She’s gained a wide variety of fans now.

iAstroLeo

I think I was more hyped for ARTPOP, but I think that's just because now I'm more grown up :shrug: I have other things to worry about and occupy my time now

Anderson123

I remember being hyped about ARTPOP but we only had a couple of songs left to hear so it wasn’t the same. This time I’m so excited because it’s the full experience, no leak and we know almost nothing about the songs. 

Infinity Wave

This is gonna be my first real SUPER HYPED experience with Gaga omg

I can't wait omg omg

Colourful

littlepotter

I was definitely more hyped for Joanne I think

But in any case this is the first album we've heard less than 80% of so it's very exciting for everyone :excited2:

chaeri pls

tezbear91

I’m really surprised by myself this era. I’m not even listening to Sour Candy even though it’s officially released. So excited to completely have no idea about all this new music apart from SL and ROM. Oh and the Haus labs Babylon which I know has been changed but it can’t be that different surely. Not long to go now! Not sure if I should stay up to midnight or listen to tomorrow. I had a really bad nights sleep so feeling really tired today. 

battle for your life.

Roronoa

ARTPOP was slightly ruined by the iTunes festival. Also, Chromatica has a sound that will click with the GP more. 

Archived