Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP Era= Gaga’s prime!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

She's in her prime every era, to me at least!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

ANTI WP
35 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

This is about her BEAUTY not success, impact etc. 

ASIB looks are way more better 

You have to consider the whole era not cherrypick some of the best looks 

PlasticDollGirl

I think she looks the prettiest now (2020)  

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

imnotyourbabe10

Although I tend to stan TFM, ARTPOP was her most radical era.  I will forever be indebted to her showing me how to say "F U" to the man.  She took her platform and queered pop music and really could have radicalized the general public (had things gone differently). 
It is an era, to me, that could have been so rad in the vein of the counterculture of the 60's and 70's (though pop wasn't the same thing then).
To be sure, each era is wonderful in its own way.  I just love how rebellious AP was and wished it rocked the world a bit more.

That begin said, gonna say Chromatica is looking quite prime per the criteria in this thread.

funkyhaus

She’s always stunning but there was a particular beauty to her around the Super Bowl for me 

3CCDB05F00000578-0-image-m-19_1486137046

lady-gaga-versace-super-bowl-51-press-co

lady-gaga-pepsi-zero-sugar-super-bowl-li

Archduchess

Recently I was think about how good and deep ARTPOP was, she was out there, the music was good, volantis, koons, ARTPOP app, art, marina abramovic, it was amazing

Leoj305

She’s still in her prime. She was going through things during ARTPOP and into joanne. But she’s been in her prime. 

ImTired
40 minutes ago, KORG said:

I feel like Gaga's beauty (if that's even the right word) is very much decided by her eyebrows. She can go from stun to thumb with a bit of bleach.

Wat?

enhanced-buzz-orig-31150-1382711981-37.j

VasilisVas

Her prime beauty was definitely Cheek to Cheek era and was was beautiful during the Joanne era, too. Loved the crop tops and booty shorts. She was especially gorgeous in the Perfect Illusion video.

Archived