💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

What if Ariana does the Superbowl...

Head Empty

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Gerrard174 said:

Ariana is a lot better than some artists who headlined superbowl previously.

Im sure she CAN handle it

I agree that worse have been on that stage, but why add more bad performances to the list? why not get P!nk on that stage for example? Even Rihanna whos not the best performer could do an amazing job.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Because your comments are always negative so maybe try to say something positive sometimes and see how it makes you feel have a Nice day evening or afternoon depending on were you live

You are one of those people who think anyone who disagrees with you is being negative lol please leave me alone with my "negativity" and let me enjoy myself aslong as im not attacking anyone.

11 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Saying someone "doesn't have any good performances their entire career" isn't exactly respectful

Its not a disrespect if you think an artist doesnt have a good performance. Disrespectful would be saying her performances suck and shes a basic bitch with no talent.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yes it is respectful. Its not a disrespect if you think an artist doesnt have a good performance. Disrespectful would be saying her performances suck and shes a basic bitch with no talent.

True, and what you find good might be different from the next person. But the majority of people think Ariana gives amazing performances 

End Racism Now

Head Empty
4 minutes ago, Noir said:

I think Ariana could handle the Super Bowl in 2021/22 with Nicki and Gaga as special guests.  

1. Thank U, Next (1)
2. Break Free (4)
3. Bang Bang (3) / Side To Side (4) with Nicki Minaj 
4. Problem (2)
5. 7 Rings (1) 
6. Rain On Me (?) / God Is A Woman (8) with Lady Gaga
7. No Tears Left To Cry (3)

I'd love Into You to make an appearance though purely for a stadium of football fans to witness and sing along to a gay classic :giveup:

This seems like a nearly perfect setlist.

Except I didn't know Side To Side even existed until just now when I found out it has 1.7b views on YouTube :air:. First time hearing the song :air:

ViGaga

honestly i think she should wait like 5 years to do the superbowl. but i could see her doing it eventually

Little Monster in Buffalo

6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

True, and what you find good might be different from the next person. But the majority of people think Ariana gives amazing performances 

Yeah exactly, which is why I did not reply to anyone here saying shes an amazing performer. I just gave my opinion respectfully and now people are saying im being negative and disrespectful. GGD users shade other artists all day is a very disrespectful way and nobody has a problem with it, but when I give a serious respectful criticize people freak out! 

littlepotter

Hm, I'm not sure she'd invite her. But it would be a MOMENT. I guess if it goes #1 or stays there for a couple weeks then yes

chaeri pls

Suuus
15 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

You are one of those people who think anyone who disagrees with you is being negative lol please leave me alone with my "negativity" and let me enjoy myself aslong as im not attacking anyone.

Please dont act like you know what kind of person i am because you dont know also Were did i disagree with you i just dont like it that almost every comment you make is negative thats all

Head Empty
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Please dont act like you know what kind of person i am because you dont know also Were did i disagree with you i just dont like it that almost every comment you make is negative thats all

23 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Guys could you please either agree to disagree, or fight it out in DMs? :poot:

2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I can assume what kind of person you are by your comments. Im the negative kind, so please block me so my negativity doesnt reach you. Now if you have something more to say to me, please DM so we dont disturb the conversation here.

Suuus
2 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Guys could you please either agree to disagree, or fight it out in DMs? :poot:

Yes im also wondering why i am on GGD

Suuus
7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I can assume what kind of person you are by your comments. Im the negative kind, so please block me so my negativity doesnt reach you. Now if you have something more to say to me, please DM so we dont disturb the conversation here.

No you cant because you never met in IRL nor have you spoken to me outside of ggd

Red Velvet
32 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yeah exactly, which is why I did not reply to anyone here saying shes an amazing performer. I just gave my opinion respectfully and now people are saying im being negative and disrespectful. GGD users shade other artists all day is a very disrespectful way and nobody has a problem with it, but when I give a serious respectful criticize people freak out! 

That's not the reason why they call you out. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived