💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

What if Ariana does the Superbowl...

Head Empty

Featured Posts

Head Empty

...And invites Gaga as a guest? :enigma:

It seems the most likely way for Gaga to get on that stage a second time. They could do Rain On Me, another Gaga song like TEOG or even Shallow :bradley:

Or maybe they'd do God Is A Woman :firega:

Ariana could do 7 Rings and then Gaga comes in to do a cover of My Favorite Things :huntyga:

Thoughts? :oprah:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think Ariana can handle a stage like the Super Bowl, she doesnt have any good performances her entire career. 

Blastertoyo
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

I dont think Ariana can handle a stage like the Super Bowl, she doesnt have any good performances her entire career. 

please enlighten me to death

bambi96
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

LOL, I had to check it wasn't April Fool's.

Xoxo Adriana
4 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

that’s pretty harsh dontcha think?:sweat:

that’s no different to arianators saying similar things. i’ve seen her in concert and boy, does she KNOW how to perform live! 

i think what we should be looking at here is ariana probs couldn’t do it bc of her anxiety and PTSD, however never doubt her she’s a pretty strong woman:wub:

monketsharona

I'm sure she'll invite Gaga, she has a strong relationship with her 

Just imagine Gaga and Ariana performing Rain On Me at Superbowl :firega:

25 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

that’s pretty harsh dontcha think?:sweat:

that’s no different to arianators saying similar things. i’ve seen her in concert and boy, does she KNOW how to perform live! 

i think what we should be looking at here is ariana probs couldn’t do it bc of her anxiety and PTSD, however never doubt her she’s a pretty strong woman:wub:

I dont think its harsh to say an artist cant handle the Super Bowl stage. Only few artists can do that and many have failed. Ariana has a great voice, but shes not a good artist or a creative performer. No artistic growth or maturity the last 10 years of her career.

blackpink

I don’t see her inviting Gaga but it would definitely be cool to see them perform together 

blackpink
13 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Even you know this isn’t true :poot:

Delusional

A super bowl with Ariana, Gaga, Tony and Elton :enigma:

show me lets see it GIF

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

ThisBitch

I think Ari CAN handle the Super Bowl stage but she needs a good creative mind to help her like Gaga :stalkga:

She can start with just standing in a spotlight while she's singing her heart out for example and of course end with ROM

Archived