💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff: "ARTPOP not coming in short time frame"

Saymyname432

Featured Posts

It's in five or six months' time... this isn't a short timeframe. Why is everybody freaking out?

This.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This ARTPOP Era so far has been nothing but flop.

Except the fibre-optic wig. That was a triumph. The rest of it. :sweep:

How can something be a flop when it hasen't even started ? No music release , no confirmation of album release data or singles ?....

This ARTPOP Era so far has been nothing but flop.

Except the fibre-optic wig. That was a triumph. The rest of it. :sweep:

It hasn't even started though...

I don't see what's so "short" about that.. the album should be coming out in 2013. That's months from now.

Also agree that the title is pretty misleading.

I think the point is everyone knew that there won't be a 2012 release of a single but no one wanted that to be true. at least everyone hoped for a new single in 2012 even though it was obvious there wont be a new single in 2012. Hope dies last but now it did.

MelbHawker

How can something be a flop when it hasen't even started ? No music release , no confirmation of album release data or singles ?....

It hasn't even started though...

I'm completely aware of this, thanks for letting me know.. BUT I will say this. We got a tweet earlier in the year stating she had played the record for Interscope and would release the name officially in Sept. We got the name much much earlier than that - I knew from June because she basically said it at the Melb BTW Ball show I was at - and we were also told we'd get a new single in the last quarter of the year. It's quite clearly been delayed. She said it will be out (quote) 'before Spring'.. that's looking unlikely now. More like mid 2013.

lol... maybe it's me over reacting.. but the Pre-Era has flopped hard tbh.

Archived