💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Evolution of Gaga

MingersPrayer

Featured Posts

MingersPrayer

I’m not sure if this has been shared here already, apologies if so.

I just watched this fan-made video of the Evolution of Gaga and I’m blown away. it’s actually made me quite emotional.

I was 20 & at university when I first heard Just Dance. Ever since I’ve loved watching her artistry unfold. Watching this reminded me of so many special moments in my life - all the times I’ve been excited about a new album campaign - seeing her creativity develop & unfold.

Im grateful that she’s been around to bring so much joy.

Particular highlights:

- watching Just Dance with a slow internet connection on a desktop & writing a post about it on my blog at the time. 
- crowding around my friends Laptop to watch Telephone video for the first time together. 
- my friend sending me a link to Born This Way & me listening to the message with tears in my eyes

- watching the VMA performance of ARTPOP 10,000 times via a ripped file sharing site as I couldn’t find it online

- hearing the opening strums to Sinners Prayer on the Dive Bar tour. To this day one of my favourite Gaga songs. 
- hearing the premier of The Cure on the first weekend of Coachella
- being 2 meters away from here by the stage at Enigma - she looks right at my as I danced my ass off 

- Crying in the theatre at the end of A Star Is Born in London

- being in Paris for the launch of Stupid Love & playing it on repeat in my headphones as I walked the city 

and finally 

- being a new member of Gaga Daily when she released Rain on Me & being able to share my joy with others! Cheesy but true  

what’re your memories? 

Archduchess
1 minute ago, MingersPrayer said:

what’re your memories? 

Born this way ball in europe and later in brazil, gagavisions, the creation of the myth ARTPOP, littlemonsters.com, all of this 

AgusPop
5 minutes ago, MingersPrayer said:

what’re your memories? 

The Born this way ball for sure. It was my first stadium concert. So many people and Gaga, just magical! 

GregJA

this is another I like - I’m hoping they do the extended one soon so the clips aren’t all 3 seconds lol 

but it’s cool to see the evolutions 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Chromatica Island

My memory is constantly watching Lady Gaga videos at my friends house so much that it annoyed her lmao, especially when Bad romance came out, I watched the s*it out of that video, still do to this day! I couldn't watch gaga videos at my own home at the time, cause my parents didn't like her at the time. 

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

I also remember seeing the first Gaga rolling stone cover, the pink bubble one, that's the first image of gaga I ever saw and I was like so that's the woman who sings Just Dance and Pokerface.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

steven

Her evolution is impressive, she has done more in a decade than any artist of her generation. 

Archived