Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Look What You Made Me Do Cover by Taylor’s band

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok but does it really matter? No one is gonna listen to this instead of the original version so... Am I missing something?

Miichael

Can someone fill me in on what happened between her and Scooter/Big Machine? I know there was big drama but idk what it was :confused:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Levine

LOL no one is gonna listen to that boring mess instead of the original version. 

Blastertoyo

So.... it’s a cover

not really a loophole since Scooter still owns the original 

wouldn’t be earn royalties from this cover? Or at least licensing 

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

I don't get it, the original still exists and it still isn't hers so Scooter still makes money from it

Bad Kids

Omg yas country version of "LWYMMD", I'm here for it.

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

mattel butch

That’s so boring and annoying just like swift. Like some of her music, but her personality is full of sh*t

стерва – это дар от бога и проклятие небес, дикая лесная кошка, полуангел – полубес.

LOVE JUNKIE

It's a shame I hate the way it sounds :saladga:

on a three day bender

Ryusei
8 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Ok but does it really matter? No one is gonna listen to this instead of the original version so... Am I missing something?

It‘s on Killing Eve so instead of buying the rights to use it for the show from Scooter they bought it from Taylor for this version I suppose

Musery

YourCureness
4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

It‘s on Killing Eve so instead of buying the rights to use it for the show from Scooter they bought it from Taylor for this version I suppose

okay I get it. but it's an ugly cover I don't think she will earn anything from this version.

AndiGaga

Its like i would listen to Joseph Germanotta instead of Gaga

Something i'm not thaaaat interested in

Archived