celeb

Taylor Kinney Debuts Quarantine Body

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

I don't mean to sound like a Men's Rights Activist but this is a normal body for a man and I do not see anything wrong with it. He is not obese and he looks handsome and rugged because of his untidy beard and hair. Is he supposed to have a 6 pack and big biceps all the time? No, he is a person and there is nothing wrong about the way he looks. Some of you guys needs to practice kindness. :ohwell:

trolly troll troll

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

I don't mean to sound like a Men's Rights Activist but this is a normal body for a man and I do not see anything wrong with it.  No, he is a person and there is nothing wrong about the way he looks. Some of you guys needs to learn to appreciate #dadbod. :ohwell:

I agree. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

EGOT2027

i wonder if he and gaga are still on somewhat good terms. i could never tell if her dedicating million reasons in chicago to asia was supposed to be cute/kind to him or shady lol

Modern Ecstasy2
2 hours ago, Musicer said:

how can i find the video ?

When the video originally came out, there was at least one pretty big thread about it here, maybe two. I don’t remember what they were titled though. If you want to try to find it you could at least read the comments. But if she did delete it from her channel (which I think she did because I’m not seeing it), then I don’t think there would be a way to see it.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

ToxicHot

Omg....... his body doesn't really bother me but damn he looks so much older and different. :( Hillbilly vibes for sure (no offense to hillbillies). He was so fine and sexy before.

I guess that tells you I'm not really into rugged guys like that. :enigma:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ShayCristoforo

wow Taylor's sunburn really said Pain On Me

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Notthebling

wow fatshaming on ggd, this is getting better every week

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

• Guest locked this topic

Archived