SOUR CANDY to sample “Maneater” by Nelly Furtado

Edge of Fame

Featured Posts

ear condom
Just now, DiskoBaby said:

Recent?

It's been 14 years!

That's ancient in pop music.

not to me, and maneater isn't classic/timeless material enough, like it was big but not that big

but whatever let's just wait and see

2f5b2d373ecfdf2555f5d0beaa670504a63b0369

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

I hope not... if there's something I don't like in songs are samples. Gaga said all of the melodies on Chromatica came from her mind or something like that on the Zane Lowe interview (I watched it yesterday so I remember)...

And I know ARTPOP is full of samples but that's why I don't like it that much in the first place lol

We already know tht SL has a sample and Babylon (if its the same as the leak/Haus Labs ad) has a sample so I wouldn't be surprised if more songs have samples. And pop music samples other songs all the time, it's very normal.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

DiskoBaby
Just now, ear condom said:

not to me, and maneater isn't classic/timeless material enough, like it was big but not that big

but whatever let's just wait and see

2f5b2d373ecfdf2555f5d0beaa670504a63b0369

Maybe you still see it as recent because you grew up with it and see it as nostalgic. 2006 to now 2020 is a long time.

It's like a song from the 2000s sampling an 80s song. I didn't grow up in the 80s so those songs seem like old songs to me back then. Kids today see songs from the 2000s as old too.

Francesca Cipriani

OMG I was literally OBSESSED with that song this winter :excited2: hope it's true!

Mr S

Maneater is one of the best songs of the 00s. I always wish it somehow found it's way to Gaga instead.

blackpink

i know this is fake but does anyone know the real song? is it even gaga singing? lmao 

blackpink

also i would SCREAM if sour candy sampled Maneater...that would be such a serve 

Killa

I could see bp members singing the nAnananananana

And gaga responding eheheheheh

ThisGuyTony

That Twitter account has some questionable rumors that other fanbases don’t believe. :toofunny:

Gagi
5 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

i know this is fake but does anyone know the real song? is it even gaga singing? lmao 

Sugar Daddy by Lele Xo

blackpink
1 minute ago, Gagi said:

Sugar Daddy by Lele Xo

Thanks! It’s such a bop omg 

GerMonsterNotta

I think I'd be here for this.
I live for the dark, stomping-quality to Maneater, the beat actually screams a throwback to FameGa ..

Archived