Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

How many of you live in the U.S... and HAVE NOT BOUGHT THE BUNDLES?

RainOnMeYup

I live in the U.S and  

50 members have voted

1. 1. I live in the U.S and

• I have bought 4 copies of ROM from Gaga's website
    • I have not bought 4 copies of ROM from Gaga's website

Featured Posts

DiskoBaby
Just now, RainOnMeYup said:

Girl please.

I bet all of you wouldn't mind paying 4$ for a Starbucks drink that only adds empty calories to your diet.

I haven't bought SL 4 times, because I didn't think it had a chance at going #1. But ROM does. So it'll be a shame if we fall short.

If I was to go to Starbucks, it'll be a social gathering where I would have to buy an item there.

Also it shouldn't matter if a song goes number one, people already like it and it'll do fine on the charts. If I have to buy multiple copies of a song for it to go number one then I'm not really celebrating a real accomplishment that the song was good enough to earn it on it's own :coffee:

Also I'm not going to celebrate a song or album becoming a big hit when I'm not collecting anything from it. 4 dollars just to brag about a song going number one, I don't really care, I listen to all types of music that don't even chart :coffee:

The downside of dealing with obsessive stans is that they would pour all their money into a multimillionaire celebrity and do all they can for them to succeed when all you're doing is living vicarioulsy through your favs career and success. You're not seeing any of those millions so I wont contribute into making myself poorer so she and her label to become richer already and then feel like her success is mine. It feels so dystopic the way you obsess over this kind of stuff. :bye:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr.peter

I bought all 3 physicals (they all come with digital downloads) and I bought it on Itunes (even tho I have apple music) Plus been streaming the video. So I did my part 

gypsy101
6 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

If I was to go to Starbucks, it'll be a social gathering where I would have to buy an item there.

Also it shouldn't matter if a song goes number one, people already like it and it'll do fine on the charts. If I have to buy multiple copies of a song for it to go number one then I'm not really celebrating a real accomplishment that the song was good enough to earn it on it's own :coffee:

Also I'm not going to celebrate a song or album becoming a big hit when I'm not collecting anything from it. 4 dollars just to brag about a song going number one, I don't really care, I listen to all types of music that don't even chart :coffee:

The downside of dealing with obsessive stans is that they would pour all their money into a multimillionaire celebrity and do all they can for them to succeed when all you're doing is living vicarioulsy through your favs career and success. You're not seeing any of those millions so I wont contribute into making myself poorer so she and her label to become richer already and then feel like her success is mine. It feels so dystopic the way you obsess over this kind of stuff. :bye:

girl are you insane

Cookie Tookie

Imagine being condescending to fans who are streaming the song nonstop and expecting them to buy FOUR copies of a song. All for the sake of a #1 spot. Some of you are ridiculous. I bought the song and instrumental off her site, and I’ve been streaming all day for the past few days. I’ve done more than enough. Plus I have the album preordered.

TortureMeOnReplay
7 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

I bought all 3 physicals (they all come with digital downloads) and I bought it on Itunes (even tho I have apple music) Plus been streaming the video. So I did my part 

Make sure to redeem the digital downloads!

viniferrett

Don’t need to buy 4 but at least try to buy 1 :rip: 

who knows when gaga will have another shot at a #1 

mr.peter
1 minute ago, justhislife said:

If you could only see how many copies are in my trash :cryga: I don't know why but they sent me alot of digital downloads and  I downloaded them all ! 

GipJo

It's OK said fans don't wanna spend money on songs.

It's also OK if one wanna support artists through real money.

But fans who don't buy things shouldn't criticize fans who spend money thinking it's a waste of money and rich artists don't need support.

Also, fans who spend money shouldn't criticize fans who don't spend money, it's their choice.

You can ask for their help, but don't judge others when they don't help, just do your part.

FrankMonster

Like I live outside the US and sent $13 to FundsforAri account on Twitter. I wish I could help directly myself :madge:

Anyway, US monsters Fundsforari account will send you the money to buy it again, go to that account and fill the form to help

Auro
14 minutes ago, justhislife said:

Do we have to redeem all 40 or just one from each sale for it to count?

I bought 3 digital on her store,1 picture disk bundle, got it on Google Music, and have streamed it on Spotify and YouTube 

He/They

gypsy101
23 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Imagine being condescending to fans who are streaming the song nonstop and expecting them to buy FOUR copies of a song. All for the sake of a #1 spot. Some of you are ridiculous. I bought the song and instrumental off her site, and I’ve been streaming all day for the past few days. I’ve done more than enough. Plus I have the album preordered.

how does having the album preordered help?

Cookie Tookie
3 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

how does having the album preordered help?

That means that $40 solely on 2 album preorders out of my pocket have been put towards Gaga’s sales. If that’s not enough for you, go ahead and purchase another copy on my behalf. 

Cookie Tookie
25 minutes ago, GipJo said:

It's OK said fans don't wanna spend money on songs.

It's also OK if one wanna support artists through real money.

But fans who don't buy things shouldn't criticize fans who spend money thinking it's a waste of money and rich artists don't need support.

Also, fans who spend money shouldn't criticize fans who don't spend money, it's their choice.

You can ask for their help, but don't judge others when they don't help, just do your part.

Louder please, some queens in here don’t get it. 

Archived