Not sure it's the best, but it's definitely up there. :vegas:

Look at those clowns

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ancient Alien
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

Nobody is trashing any work here.

The problem is that people don't miss the opportunity to trash Gaga's current work simply because they think the previous ones are better. ROM is already breaking records worldwide and it will be one of the most remembered duets today, just like Shallow.

I love ROM video a lot and I've search the whole internet just for the ProRes master version which has way better color and definition. It's sure one of Gaga's most solid work in term of production. Do I enjoy it? Yes, a lot. Do I think it will have legendary status and longevity? No, I think it won't and that opinion of mine does not necessarily mean that I'm trashing the song, I'm still enjoying it in the mean time.  

SpiritBunny

Wow a lot of pressed people in this thread lol. Yalls attitude will change at the end of the era when ROM is the most successful song of the era 🌧

Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

Cause simply the production is super lazy and boring .

Have you listened to the instrumental tho? It's very detailed and neat. It's anything but lazy.

Jfc, what a hater you are.

Animal Claws
15 minutes ago, Ancient Alien said:

I love ROM video a lot and I've search the whole internet just for the ProRes master version which has way better color and definition. It's sure one of Gaga's most solid work in term of production. Do I enjoy it? Yes, a lot. Do I think it will have legendary status and longevity? No, I think it won't and that opinion of mine does not necessarily mean that I'm trashing the song, I'm still enjoying it in the mean time.  

Will it be legendaric? No. But it doesn't mean it will be forgotten.

Look at Shallow, everyone thought it would flop and it turned to be the most awarded song of all time.

As i said, ROM is already breaking records worldwide and saying it won't be memorable is a wrong statement.

Lord Temptation

Can’t Hold Us Down - Christina Aguilera and Lil Kim

I Know Him So Well - Barbara Dickson and Elaine Paige

Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves - Arethra Franklin and Annie Lennox (well, the Eurythmics)

are also classics

Saint Gaga
1 hour ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

As a songwriter i studied the making of an earworm song from A to Z .. that's why i have a huge respect for producers like denniz pop/max martin/Quincy jones/RedOne etc cause simply they know how to producer a ****ing catchy timless song and trust me that's not that easy .. 

So when i personally heard a song i know if it will be memorable in few years or not .. telephone have that catchiness that RoM lacked .

Telephone is already forgotten,thanks to smart phones.. Rain on me is gonna be a classic,cuz every gay is gonna dance in their thongs to Rain on me,once it rains..

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

Let's be honest .. the song without ariana and without the high budget music video it wouldn't go nowhere ..

Cause simply the production is super lazy and boring .

Btw i supported the song and i'm streaming the **** out of it in every platform cause i just want gaga to be happy and that's it .

The production is anything but lazy. 

Sofianer
23 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

Telephone is already forgotten,thanks to smart phones.. Rain on me is gonna be a classic,cuz every gay is gonna dance in their thongs to Rain on me,once it rains..

How dare you disrespect Telephone like that

chromaticainmyhead
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Telephone is one of her weakest collabs

I Said What I Said Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by Bravo TV

ROM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am kinda on your side. It always felt like her managment wanted Beyoncé on the song just for the sake of it bc it was a smart strategic move at that time.

All her other female collabs though come from a very genuine place I feel like. They could have promoted the **** out of Hey Girl for example but they didn‘t and just let it be what it is, a very sweet, unagitated, empowering anthem, which had the perfect spot to shine on the album. I‘ll take this 100x over manufactured collabs.

But I love Telephone as a song nonetheless and I am happy we got the video and performances.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

PlasticDollGirl

ROM is the best collab of the century. Bye 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Archived