💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

AJayll no longer doing Gaga videos (False alarm)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life
1 hour ago, LGs LM said:

Lol  if she didn't stop from reacting to Selena videos even after Selena stans went batshit craycray on her for disliking Rare, why would she stop with Gaga's. The hate's not even up to par with what she received with Selena stans.

no **** she disliked Rare?

that is one of the best videos of the year. I'd say the second best pop video so far after Slayage on Me.

the lack of taste and culture is screaming here. BRTHR is one of the most interesting and talented directors.

she just wants to create buzz around her videos for the money she gets from YT. that's why she's not getting any views from me EVER AGAIN. she is beyond cancelled for me.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kapi09

I like her reactions but she is just a random grl right? Why do we care about her? :triggered:

My name isn't Alice

Daylight Jokers
2 minutes ago, Electric Devotion said:

no **** she disliked Rare?

that is one of the best videos of the year. I'd say the second best pop video so far after Slayage on Me.

the lack of taste and culture is screaming here. BRTHR is one of the most interesting and talented directors.

she just wants to create buzz around her videos for the money she gets from YT. that's why she's not getting any views from me EVER AGAIN. she is beyond cancelled for me.

The song and the album (about 70% of it) actually.

Battle 4 Ur Life
1 minute ago, LGs LM said:

The song and the album (about 70% of it) actually.

omg I would sad this but it's not even worth giving you a sad because of this who.

btw that avi and fave song>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TASTE :saira::worship2:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

AlessandroM
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

She'd better clean her ears when she will react to Chromatica

Because ok she shared her opinion about rain on me but she was kind of disrespectful with Gaga while it is initially her song that she shared with Ariana and she decided to really showcase Ariana talent but Lady Gaga talent is obvious! Her voice brings so much emotions to Rain On Me

NFRatwell

Now her most commented and least rated review, with under 70% ratings. To put it into perspective, her next least rated video is just under 80%. 

hamster11

well, i like her still. we go to her channel to see some non-stan opinions and sometimes we get disapproval.

it's not like she just spreads hate for no reason and blast gaga as a madonna fan. I don't expect the GP to lick her ass 24/7. look at what she did to 70% of Madonna's discography.

i'm glad it's just a joke. it's her choice to do the videos and if you don't like the channel, just try not to watch it.

N a t h a n

I do find her entertaining however... The way she seems to belittle artists instead of adding positive criticism bothers me a lot...

ToxicHot

Why do yall care about her :saladga: honest question.

I've seen some videos just to try to understand the hype and she comes off as super cringey/annoying???

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

LaLuna
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

There's a difference between criticism and disrespect. 

She handled the SL video well, even though she didn't like it. There was some controversy there, sure, but she was constructive and also balanced out her negatives with positives.

With ROM, yes, she liked Ariana and she liked the editing of the video, but there was literally not a single positive thing about Gaga. It's like she completely threw Gaga by the wayside when it's her  song. 

THIS X 1,000 :applause:

Rock Jock

I don’t understand why you guys care about some random clown with no degree in music/art :neyde:

TheSlash

Why is this tagged as "Celeb"? When there's a "YouTuber" tag? Are we that far into reactors culture to raise them to stardom? They just decided to film their first ( usually very exaggerated ) reaction and that's about it. It being on YT doesn't make it a fact and I still can't deal with the fact 3 thread about her reaction were created today :smh: .

Ew, David!

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I just need to know what QUALIFIES her to make this opinion. Like it’s clear Zach is a fan. He rarely gives bad feedback and is literally popular because he’s funny. But other people who react to things I wish they’d say like what makes them qualified. Dylan was popular because he’s hot and generally likes poppy music. Others at least say they’re vocal coaches, producers, etc. So who exactly is Ajayll and why do people care? :ladyhaha: 

Archived