⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
rumor

Lana unfollowed Ariana on IG

Mavis Gary
10 minutes ago, HugoJG said:

Lana, there's people that are dying.

If I could give 100 likes for this reference ISTG.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melisandre
28 minutes ago, Regina George said:

This situation is literally so random and so out of this world that it's funny... 

Idgi. Like why would she post what she did in the way she did without having it vetted by SOMEONE ELSE FIRST. There are ways to say things then there is Lana.

Give me the password to the ****ing wi-fi!
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Regina George
2 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

Idgi. Like why would she post what she did in the way she did without having it vetted by SOMEONE ELSE FIRST. There are ways to say things then there is Lana.

I was kinda okay with the first thing she posted and I mean she is allowed to express herself but now she's just being extra and she's destroying her career.. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick

From my outside perspective, it seems like Lana's kicking up sh*t to get attention. Idk if she's the type to do that but...yeah :sweat:

Somebody please have mercy 'cause I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT!
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaC

I'm still amazed that people even notice this. Can you get notifications when someone stops following someone that isn't even you? Or do you just watch it that closely because you have nothing else to do? 

The Adele of GGD's Member Awards 2020
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
8 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I'm still amazed that people even notice this. Can you get notifications when someone stops following someone that isn't even you? Or do you just watch it that closely because you have nothing else to do? 

Off topic but ur a CC now? :giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaC
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

Off topic but ur a CC now? :giveup:

Yes...maybe like a month now? I'm not sure.  Time has lost relevance for me during quarantine. 

The Adele of GGD's Member Awards 2020
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

Yes...maybe like a month now? I'm not sure.  Time has lost relevance for me during quarantine. 

Well I found work and have a routine now so I definitely have to follow time again but for a few months there time became meaningless for me and I loved it (excluding anxiety of not having income)

 

Congratulations on CC btw :party:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melisandre
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

I was kinda okay with the first thing she posted and I mean she is allowed to express herself but now she's just being extra and she's destroying her career.. 

Natalia kills teas.

Give me the password to the ****ing wi-fi!
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh

Don’t give her any attention. 

That boy is a monster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...