Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Signed Chromatica CDs Restocked

KANEGAGA

Featured Posts

numb the flame
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Do we really have to wait until August to get them? 

Gaga's USA store originally said that however they quickly updated it to say it'll ship on the 29th. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
5 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Do we really have to wait until August to get them? 

Gaga's CHROMATICA's promo will be no promo until August, cos she have to finish signing those extra batches of booklet :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ZiggyZiggs
8 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Gaga's USA store originally said that however they quickly updated it to say it'll ship on the 29th. 

wait really? i brought it from the German store tho, and when i asked them they did say it will be shipped around May 29th since 'that is the day of release' but did gaga really sign all those CD's in a matter of weeks lol?

5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Gaga's CHROMATICA's promo will be no promo until August, cos she have to finish signing those extra batches of booklet :poot:

interscope set her up yea :smh: but i'm also excited cuz non-US/UK monsters have never had the chance to own signed CD's before

shoful
On 5/22/2020 at 4:59 PM, JRCF29 said:

Mess it won't arrive on time. Target here I come 5/29

Thats what Im doing. Im gonna head over when they open before work 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ZiggyZiggs
On 5/22/2020 at 11:18 PM, HighRoad said:

Did anyone order a signed deluxe CD bundle off of Bravade.de as I’m having trouble with my order from before 

I did, try to email their customer service, that's what I did, they speak english.

ViGaga
25 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

if it's autopen then I'm getting a refund

thats what i did with nicki minajs queen litho

Little Monster in Buffalo

Just ordered it separately but I'm not sure if its gonna arrive afterwards with the signed art card or not.

God Control
1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

if it's autopen then I'm getting a refund

Yeah, I mean do we have a right for that? Can people sue, and is there a way to verify that? It’s definitely a scam if you write “Lady Gaga hand-signed” and it’s signed by a machine or someone else.

numb the flame
Just now, God Control said:

Yeah, I mean do we have a right for that? Can people sue, and is there a way to verify that? It’s definitely a scam if you write “Lady Gaga hand-signed” and it’s signed by a machine or someone else.

Well certainly we can get our money back regardless however in regards to suing you probably could because its marketed as something it's not. However with selling stuff that isn't how it is, they could've been sued over the Stupid Love cassettes since they were shipped in a sleeve not a plastic case like the website originally stated. 

Bonkiii
13 minutes ago, God Control said:

No you can’t. Because it doesn’t say “hand-signed” on her online Shop. It just says signed. Even in the German shop it says autographed and not hand autographed. I once ordered signed albums of Lykke li and and fka twigs and it always said hand signed. 
and btw: they signed the album cover of the cd and not a postcard or something like that. That’s a good way to proof that it’s hand signed 

numb the flame
4 minutes ago, THROUGH MY CORTEX said:

No you can’t. Because it doesn’t say “hand-signed” on her online Shop. It just says signed. Even in the German shop it says autographed and not hand autographed. I once ordered signed albums of Lykke li and and fka twigs and it always said hand signed. 
and btw: they signed the album cover of the cd and not a postcard or something like that. That’s a good way to proof that it’s hand signed 

Gaga has always hand signed them so we shouldn't worry, however if they're not hand signed by Gaga then they'll be seeing a lot of returns. 

Heygirl22

Ugh I got the stupid love shirt with the rain on me single and the email says I will get it in august because I didn’t split the shipping I’m pretty upset about it 

rafaelgherardi
5 hours ago, Lunakween said:

A signed cd?? Gurl if they won't refund and you wanna sell it.. hit me up pls I wanna buy it :neyde:

they did cancel and refund it to me already :( sorry

shabody
8 hours ago, THROUGH MY CORTEX said:

The French customer service told me that it will be hand-signed :whitney:

God Control
10 hours ago, THROUGH MY CORTEX said:

Okay, but isn’t that literally scamming people? I mean why would anyone want a signature of a machine? Why would it even need to be marketed if the only expectation. it would raise is that it’s real? Would person care to buy a certain copy of an album just because a machine wrote her name on it with a hand-like font?

That sounds a lot like someone buying a car and then receiving a toy car because “guess what, we didn’t say anywhere that it was a real car”. 

10 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Gaga has always hand signed them so we shouldn't worry, however if they're not hand signed by Gaga then they'll be seeing a lot of returns. 

I hope it’s real. I remember they once sold like 20 copies of The Fame Monster Super Deluxe edition signed, on her store. Not sure if that was real or not.

Archived