Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ophelia

@Plastic Flower @Monsy Monste @XNightmareFuntimeX @Matt @TheBadRomancer @SCHEISSEMONTRE @Grigio Guy @imsupposedto @ImenaOphelia @cantfindmywig @Another Dreamer

GUYS

I have downloaded almost the entirety of this archive around the beggining of this year, I've also added everything that has leaked after the last OCD's update (it was Photograph, Manicure demo 5, Hallelujah and some other stuff). I think I'm missing Text You Pictures only.

I haven't downloaded the remixes, but everything else is on my drive.

Does anyone know any good sites with preferably free transfer so I can put it up?

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 4

Grigio Guy
2 hours ago, Ophelia said:

@Plastic Flower @Monsy Monste @XNightmareFuntimeX @Matt @TheBadRomancer @SCHEISSEMONTRE @Grigio Guy @imsupposedto @ImenaOphelia @cantfindmywig @Another Dreamer

GUYS

I have downloaded almost the entirety of this archive around the beggining of this year, I've also added everything that has leaked after the last OCD's update (it was Photograph, Manicure demo 5, Hallelujah and some other stuff). I think I'm missing Text You Pictures only.

Does anyone know any good sites with preferably free transfer so I can put it up?

Depending on the size of the archive, maybe Mega? You could also make a separate google account and upload it all to drive!

Religion is a product to sell.

On 10/9/2023 at 9:36 PM, Ophelia said:

GUYS

plesae do it 😭

• OCD changed the title to [🇮🇱IL-GAGA/O.C.D] *DOWN* Rares, Unreleased, Demos @ Best Quality
cantfindmywig

GUYS

OMG PLEASE I LOVE YOU

mega would probably be the best option, it has up to 50 gb of free storage i think

Edited by cantfindmywig

• 2 weeks later...
Ophelia

Hi! I finally had some time to try to upload this. Apparently I saved the files from OCD's MEGA drive to mine, before downloading the files. Still, without remixes.

Can anyone please check if u can reach this? https://mega.nz/fm/aU8gBRCJ 

If it works, I'll try to upload the missing stuff too (that leaked after OCD's last update).

• Love 2

ChicaSkas
On 10/27/2023 at 1:03 PM, Ophelia said:

Hi! I finally had some time to try to upload this. Apparently I saved the files from OCD's MEGA drive to mine, before downloading the files. Still, without remixes.

Can anyone please check if u can reach this? https://mega.nz/fm/aU8gBRCJ 

If it works, I'll try to upload the missing stuff too (that leaked after OCD's last update).

I can't see it because that is your private Mega root file. If you click that it will take you directly to your own personal dashboard of Mega. If I click it, it takes me to my own dashboard. So you need to make a subfolder and move everything to the subfolder --- then share the full link to the subfolder.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1

Ophelia

On 11/1/2023 at 5:40 AM, ChicaSkas said:

I can't see it because that is your private Mega root file. If you click that it will take you directly to your own personal dashboard of Mega. If I click it, it takes me to my own dashboard. So you need to make a subfolder and move everything to the subfolder --- then share the full link to the subfolder.

Angels!! thank you Chica and Cantfindmywig!

sorry for the long wait but I rarely have an access to computer I could perform it on :messga: I actually had the files in a seperate folder, but I copied the wrong link :messga:

This one should be working:

Enjoy!

music video sexy dance GIF by Lady Gaga

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Ophelia

GUYS

I added the missing tracks:

Spoiler

Shallow (solo demo)

MANiCURE (Demo 5)

Hallelujah

Partynauseous ft. Kendrick Lamar

Partynauseous - ArtRAVE (slightly different leak than the "Soundboard extract" version)

Lovers (Demo 2)

I Don't want your love

911 (Demo)

Babble on (Babylon fan edit)

Private Audition

Photograph

Earthquake (Acapella)

:holdmyhand:

• Love 2