Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Spotify Playlist' - Welcome to Chromatica

Louie

Featured Posts

MonsterJay
1 hour ago, ChavaWM said:

Silence is one of the best songs of all time! I used to listen to the Above and Beyond remix back in 09. I think it was the A&B remix if I can remember, I was like 6 years old when I discovered trance music lol

Aaah! the A&B remix is the shet lol!

The amount of remixes i had of the song was epic :billie:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PSYCHOSHTICK

How is this not a hit thread already? I've been praying for any popstar to create a late 90s/early 00's house album. Oh my god, the songs they've featured in there. I mean, Scheiße and Bad Romance are songs that really have the same elements of this typical late 90's/early 00's eurohouse genre, now to think that there is going to be an entire album of it is just beyond my wildest dreams.

Just like @Doot said: this is house music. This is that sound that I grew up with, that eurotrash that is so damn good.

Spoiler

I never even thought people outside Europe even knew about this style :toofunny:

Spoiler

I really had high expectations of Azealia to go that direction when she dropped 1991 en Fantasea, too bad that it all turned out a bad way.

Suspiria

The fact she's wearing wigs every day again... I never thought this day would come:pray:

numb the flame

This playlist is pretty good so far! I hope this is what we can expect from Chromatica

Lawrence

THIS PLAYLIST IS SO GOODDDDDDD!!!

I am being reunited with some old classics that I used to play and repeat the life out of!! 

Mister G

I saw Gypsy Woman and Push The Feeling On and that’s enough incentive to download.

Mister G
7 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

The way Stupid Love isn't in this playlist ... I- :neyde:
Is it going to be another Perfect Illusion? - cursed lead single doomed to a life of snubbery. 

The Vitaclub Warehouse Remix is featured.

Mister G

Gypsy Woman just came on and I’m over here ready to start dancing outside in the street. This was my s*** back in like 1991.

Archived