news

Rain On Me - Official Audio

dynamite

Featured Posts

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantina

Can I just say that Gaga is delivering this era. Both singles had M/V that came out almost immediately. She has great merch, great promo with Haus Laboratories... What a great era this will be (minus the coronavirus of course)

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Godmatica

In my opinion it's her best single since BTW, and a top 5-10 in her discography.

But well... it's not really an opinion, it's a fact, PERIODT! :vegas:

Mr Ricky

The pre-chorus still slaying my excistence after 6 hours and 45 min. :bradley:

Crossfit

Guille
5 minutes ago, Godmatica said:

In my opinion it's her best single since BTW, and a top 5-10 in her discography.

But well... it's not really an opinion, it's a fact, PERIODT! :vegas:

PREACH

gagasicebath

I admit, I wasn’t mad enthusiastic about this collab, and I’m not even sure why. But hearing how Gaga and Ariana talked about each other, and their obvious love, respect, and admiration for each other’s work and strength, I was more interested.

The song is so much more than I expected. First listen I loved it, but on subsequent listens OMG it’s literally getting even better each time. And the video is still to come :firega:

Damn I wish I wasn’t old af so I could be experiencing this song in the clubs when the world reopens.

Happy Friday, everyone!

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

LastNight

She'll probably start teasing the video in a couple of hours, we'll be getting hyped all over again and then slayed when it drops...just thinking about it gives me chills. A mastermind :bradley:

axelwolf

I really like this track, its a grower but by the time I was getting into the song (last chorus) it was over? too quick!!! still addictive tho :)

EDIT: BRAVO GAGA & ARIANA!!!

AxelWolf

CrimeanMiracle

I sincerely sympathize with people who for some reason did not like the song. Although I partially understand them, songs in the same way in the style of R&B and other thrash are very boring. Many people don't know what they want anymore. The song is a one-hundred-percent hit.

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

Notget

This is so bland and forgettable. Even messy ARTPOP songs had more flair than this.

OMG, i woke up at 5.55 am and the first thought was LISTEN TO RAIN ON ME !!!! its in my favourite Gaga songs now, the lyrics, the build up, the vocals EVERYTHING !!!!! Just knowing that the rest of the album will have the same sound, HURRY MAY 29TH !!!!! :firega::firega:

Mister G

I legit wanna dye my hair pink and rock a long Ariana style ponytail just for all of this :firega:

ImCalledTT

Through my speaker, in headphones, gymming, in the shower, in front of my parents, on the radio, in the garden... bitch, this bop is thriving in all listening conditions. It's genuinely sounding better and better with each play as well - we LOVE to see it. DRENCH ME

Archived