💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

DC - Blue (Official Karaoke Versions Album)

DC

Featured Posts

Blue was VERY popular among the website, mostly from my constant spamming, which I PROMISE will be less frequent! I just need to make this one final topic for a while because the official Karaoke Versions of the album is now out everywhere and I want to spread the word! :firega:

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/76omNMHsfyo3J2LIOH3dnC

Hope you all enjoy! Record yourself singing my songs and tag me on Instagram or Twitter or even on Gaga Daily if you want! :firega:

@LGs LM @dynamite @gagaschickens @Trillion Reasons @Ivy @billygrey @Twitter @AnalDelGay @Bad Kids @PartySick

Bad Kids

tenor.gif

im listening now 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Bad Kids

omg those background vocals are amazing :giveup: are those melodyne? its like a vocoder, i love it

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

gagaschickens

Omg yas! I might as well cover the entire album :enigma:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Just now, Bad Kids said:

omg those background vocals are amazing :giveup: are those melodyne? its like a vocoder, i love it

Yeah, AND mixed with autotune, it's to give it that 2010 vibe... I swear :poot:

Bubblegum Bitch

Okay, Livin' On The Radio worked... let's just say it worked good for me. :ohwell:

Archived