Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - RAIN ON ME - Keep streaming/buying!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

corvus albus
1 minute ago, ICONIQUE said:

Thank you. TBH, I thought Gaga is a huge deal here in Germany since she had a huge ARTPOP promo in Berlin. I was so happy to subscribe to Spotify and see her on all the great German playlists and the playlists are mostly scheisse. So much of German rap.  

She did very well up until Joanne which absolutely flopped. Since then Germany never got any good promo, Shallow couldn't even place on the Spotify charts here because her team never even tried to push it to any meaningful playlists. Same for any other song from ASIB. ARUTW only entered because it had massive sales because streaming it had not. Same for SL which clung to the Spotify charts eventhough it got kicked from the biggest playlist. SL actually had a chance of doing well and they just f*cked it up on purpose and I only get more angry for ROM.

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BenG

Technically, discounting means deducting/subtract an amount. It also means disregarding. So...

:billie:

Ms I am a local

19.745.080 views! Its first 24h are about to end! Give it some extra streams! :hor:

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Don't say "the counter is what's counted by Billboard" because you'd make some confusion then (counter = worldwide)

Correct. We also don't know how many of the SUBTRACTED streams are actually from the USA and which country spammed the song the most.

TheCureinMalibu

19.7m (+200k)  

COMMON we need to hit 20m in the next 3 minutes lmao

waterlikemisery
1 minute ago, PAPER GANZTA said:

STOP LOOKING AT GGD WATCH IT ON YT

there's 50 ROM music videos in my queue, does youtube count muted streams?

komronjoel

Is ROM in Hot Tracks on ITunes in your countries? It’s not on Hot Tracks in Australia. I just went on expecting it to be in the top 4 at least and wasn’t in the anywhere to be found in the whole list. I had to go to the charts to buy it

Divine

19,769,177 views (mv)
5,953,160 views (audio)

:party:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Hurem
6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Y'all need to stop calling them "discounted" streams because that's just not the correct word for it. If you discount something, you reduce its price in the store (like Million Reasons getting discounted to $0.69 on iTunes before the Superbowl).

The word y'all are looking for is SUBTRACT. Which means to reduce something in a general mathmetical sense. Say with with me sistren: Spotify SUBTRACTED 3,4M streams from Rain on Me on the official WW Spotify Chart. Those 3,4M SUBTRACTED streams are spam streams by fans who have the song on repeat 24/7.

Thank you.

JustTea
Just now, waterlikemisery said:

there's 50 ROM music videos in my queue, does youtube count muted streams?

Nope, unless you mute the tab instead of the video (afaik)

Enomis
4 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

10.2M is still the actual streams.. 6.7M is subtracting the spams.. BB considers the spam streams 

Great.

I got confused cause Mariah actually charted with 12M streams on 12/24 :enigma:

• Shadow pinned, unpinned and locked this topic
  • Shadow unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Shadow locked and unpinned this topic

Archived