đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Joanne' drove Gaga into a deep depression

COOOK

Featured Posts

Ivy
4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Popcrave also takes things out of context slash goes for the most clickbaity headline. Honestly kind of shocked they didn't call her an alcoholic based off her discussion about giving up drinking with Zane Lowe.

Yeah I hate that. But at least they are not making a headline about her love life or drinking or that kind of thing 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prostitute Barbie

Gaga is a person who is very critical of her own work as is common with many artists. Elton John himself I’m pretty sure said that ARTPOP was a bad album. It’s not easy being her and constantly trying to please so many people. I think part of supporting her is trying to understand her mindset during each era and listening to what she says about why she’s creating the music she is. I never would have appreciated jazz and country/rock type music if I hadn’t fallen in love with Gaga in 2008. 

derpmonster
38 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

It drove me into a depression too, relatable Kween :diane:

Monsters being monsters with a small m as usual. :triggered:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

where can i watch this interview??

Apple Music for now. Sign up for a trial if you don't have it.

gypsy101
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Apple Music for now. Sign up for a trial if you don't have it.

it's not there, i see someone in another thread says it was "accidentally" uploaded at midnight and then removed so that's super annoying how everyone is discussing an interview that can't be watched

Summerboi14
16 minutes ago, Yxcvbnm said:

She said it. Maybe she forgot it. Can she once not mention her depression in an interview?

She'll release a fun dance album...lady gaga dancing GIF

With hidden depression in it.

derpmonster
Just now, gypsy101 said:

it's not there, i see someone in another thread says it was "accidentally" uploaded at midnight and then removed so that's super annoying how everyone is discussing an interview that can't be watched

It was up all this time for me. Since earlier yesterday and it became visible once it was midnight in your country.

derpmonster
17 minutes ago, Yxcvbnm said:

She said it. Maybe she forgot it. Can she once not mention her depression in an interview?

She'll release a fun dance album...lady gaga dancing GIF

Are you kidding me?

Please go stan someone who doesn't have a personality or doesn't put it into their music then :saladga:

She's the artist, she made it, let her say whatever she wants to about it.

StarstruckIllusion

Wow this is so misleading. 

Her attempt to heal her dad thru music was this album. Her dad didn’t get healed, so she felt helpless. 

Joanne.zip remains unbothered as one of her best albums

tomdsgn
54 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

“Lord bow down to pray - I try to make the world feel better

lord show me the pain - I cut through all this worn out leather”

sounds more like healing tbh?

Those aren’t the lyrics, but to me it sounds like someone searching for the answers

Doesn’t mean she found them 

Genuine Guy 09
58 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

I wouldn't want to gossip or anything but I kinda always got the feeling that she did Joanne because it helped heal her depression :poot: Now we know she got into an even bad one with it :neyde:

How many albums is she going to do to fix the last 1s depression :deadbanana:

'Lg7 is about my pain.. Coming to terms with how my plans weren't executed during 2020' 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Everytime the topic of her father comes out it always seems to be painful for her. I feel terrible for Gaga because she's had to carry trauma that doesn't belong to her. Obviously I don't know what's going on in her personal life, but it doesn't seem like her dad cares about what all that stuff made her feel :(

Borislshere

I don’t see how releasing an album was supposed the heal her father. He was very close to Joanne, not her  so his healing should come from himself. Or at least help him privately. I just don’t see how making money off of family trauma was supposed to heal anyone.

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

I don't think she's trash talking the album....

1 hour ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

I don’t remember her trashing BTW?

Sorry I guess I just meant to say that she talks about previous album in a weird way/she ignores them for a long time. I might be wrong tho

Archived