💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Paralives

COOOK

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, SOON said:

I strongly agree. And I really like the art style of the Sims 4 even tho everyone criticised it. It feels like I'm playing a sims game, not second life or imvu :shrug:

I'm also leaning towards not liking her 

I don't think people criticise TS4 art style that much honestly but if they do it's only cause they wanna see the bad in it since it's actually the best graphics we got in a sims game.

I really don't like her now but i still hope they'll improve parafolks to make them look 3D at least.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers
56 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I know. And i can't believe y'all love it. She literally looks like a drawing whereas the rest of the objects and world improved a lot and can now be considered mid-poly. :messga: Look at the Maggie's apartment video and then look at Maggie. You can see two totally different qualities.

Maybe you're expecting the parafolks to look like a sim? Also, Alex said they'll be hiring animators to polish the designs and movement. They probably just posted the video to keep the hype up. I personally love this artstyle as it doesn't look like a Sim rip-off. 

RahrahWitch

This game looks incredible for having such a small team and the speed at which their developing with that team is pretty amazing too.

I feel like the Sims has been doing the bare minimum for years now, Let's be real with the lack of competition they didn't have to innovate all that much.

Hopefully this new game brings some healthy competition and both games can continue to grow and thrive.

teenagechrist
2 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

What does that mean? Don't tell me you don't notice a difference :messga: it's impossible not to.

The only difference is the black outline they have added to objects. They have already confirmed that you will be able to disable this in game settings. The graphics in both videos are the exact same and have not been lowered. 

It's just a post processing effect. 

feeling so hot tamale

SHALLOW
20 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

The only difference is the black outline they have added to objects. They have already confirmed that you will be able to disable this in game settings. The graphics in both videos are the exact same and have not been lowered. 

It's just a post processing effect. 

Looks ugly, idk why would they do that. 

Daylight Jokers
12 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Have y'all seen this one?

Yaaaasss.:lolly:

I'm so excited for this game!

"Things you will be able to do in Paralives:
- Place a zipline between point A and point B and let your Paras enjoy it!
- Jump into a pool from a high place, if your Para is brave enough!
- Set a house rule so Paras remove their shoes when entering a house
- Use a mysterious and very secret bookcase door
P.S. Sebastian's feet are weirdly tiny and cute, we are fixing that!"

Archived