Spoiler

Customizable features:

Spoiler

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justo

Super excited for this game. I’m also supporting them on Patreon. :staymad:

And I really adore the artstyle! Maggie is gorgeous.

Daylight Jokers

For a team of four, it already looks so good! I heard their next goal is to hire animators to polish the designs/animations? I'm so excited for this game.

SHALLOW

I hate it so much. She doesn't go with the rest of the game imo. She looks out of place and too cartoony. She looks like she belongs to even earlier stages of the game. She's not even mid-poly like the rest of the world and everyone seems to praise her :messga:

I wanna believe she's going to be totally different as they keep working on it but why would they show her to us like this then?

gagzus

if this proves anything to me it's that EA's interference in The Sims limits what they will let them do because if everyday people can make this, then with MILLIONS of dollars you have no excuse to make a game as good as this if not better.

OT: I love it and i'm supporting it, the art style is cool and everything too.

Luna Lovegood

COME THROUGH MAGGIE THE NEW QUEEN OF POP

luna’s advocate

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

if this proves anything to me it's that EA's interference in The Sims limits what they will let them do because if everyday people can make this, then with MILLIONS of dollars you have no excuse to make a game as good as this if not better.

OT: I love it and i'm supporting it, the art style is cool and everything too.

They're not everyday people. Alex Massè has been a developer for many years.

Also The Sims team has been trying to make it so that the game can run even on lower specs but still look good. So that's why TS4 is kinda limited but at least it's not laggy like TS3.

Luna Lovegood
Just now, SHALLOW said:

They're not everyday people. Alex Massè has been a developer for many years

but they do not have any resources or a big publisher to fund them. He build it from the ground up chile

luna’s advocate

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

but they do not have any resources or a big publisher to fund them. He build it from the ground up chile

He had his savings and also people who want this game are supporting him with donations. Tho i really respect him and i like the game overall but this character reveal was really disappointing. She looks like a drawing living in a 3D world :messga: i really really hope they'll work a lot on parafolks cause i really like the rest of the game concepts.

COOOK
7 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I hate it so much. She doesn't go with the rest of the game imo. She looks out of place and too cartoony. She looks like she belongs to even earlier stages of the game. She's not even mid-poly like the rest of the world and everyone seems to praise her :messga:

I wanna believe she's going to be totally different as they keep working on it but why would they show her to us like this then?

Sure she's not that polished (eg: that hand shake...:ladyhaha: ) but the potential is there. I'm sure they wanna keep us hyped and perched so they give us updates. Rumor has it for The Sims' 20th anniversary they'll announce The Sims 5 so I'm waiting for that while keeping an eye on this Paralives' development

SHALLOW
Just now, COOOK said:

Sure she's not that polished (eg: that hand shake...:ladyhaha: ) but the potential is there. I'm sure they wanna keep us hyped and perched so they give us updates. Rumor has it for The Sims' 20th anniversary they'll announce The Sims 5 so I'm waiting for that while keeping an eye on this Paralives' development

Sis....The sims 20th anniversary was 2 months ago and they gifted us a bathub in the game and everyone was super disappointed. :huntyga: We have at least one more year of TS4. I think they'll announce TS5 by the end of 2021.

Luna Lovegood
Just now, SHALLOW said:

He had his savings and also people who want this game are supporting him with donations. Tho i really respect him and i like the game overall but this character reveal was really disappointing. She looks like a drawing living in a 3D world :messga: i really really hope they'll work a lot on parafolks cause i really like the rest of the game concepts.

You are literally the only person i came across that hates maggie so far and it feels like that's more of a personal problem to me. i absolutely love the parafolk and it literally is perfect for the art direction they are going but i respect your opinion!

luna’s advocate

SHALLOW
Just now, Luna Lovegood said:

You are literally the only person i came across that hates maggie so far and it feels like that's more of a personal problem to me. i absolutely love the parafolk and it literally is perfect for the art direction they are going but i respect your opinion!

I know. And i can't believe y'all love it. She literally looks like a drawing whereas the rest of the objects and world improved a lot and can now be considered mid-poly. :messga: Look at the Maggie's apartment video and then look at Maggie. You can see two totally different qualities.

COOOK
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Sis....The sims 20th anniversary was 2 months ago and they gifted us a bathub in the game and everyone was super disappointed. :huntyga: We have at least one more year of TS4. I think they'll announce TS5 by the end of 2021.

D6iqQdiUIAIGIuk.jpg

Are they really gonna keep pushing TS4 after that horrible Eco-living pack? Child, let me pull out my checks to support this Paralives guy

Archived