charts

Hot 100 (30/05) early predictions

Yxilon

Featured Posts

Yxilon
Just now, Yxilon said:

06/06

6ix6ix :ohwell:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional
2 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

06/06

Okay thank you :selena:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

jacs vs looser
5 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

I’m confused on the date we are predicting, 30/05 chart predictions so shouldn’t ROM already be out and debuting? 

So what is the picture on the OP?

The date published on Billboard charts is one week over the real week they are tracking. 

Arturo

Love the weakness in the entire Top 10. In SL’s debut week the top 10 was weak minus The Box but now Say So and Blinding Lights have reached their peaks and are only going to decline for ROM’s tracking week. Do you post in the charts thread?

Yxilon
6 minutes ago, Arturo said:

@Yxilon did you forget Future’s album bomb? Surely Solitaries will be in the Top 20?

You're right, I forgot Future. But it should not debut higher than Daisies me thinks, its only-streams points are similar to Party Girl which also has almost 0 points in physical+radio

JusKeepBreathin

Dua Lipa is still top ten and people on this site are giving her shít because her album supposedly flopped. 

Meanwhile DSN is still top ten

Physical has sold over 500k units in the U.S. and I just learned in this thread it wasn't even released as a single in the U.S.:trollga:

And FN has over 400k units

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Yxilon
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

And FN has over 400k units

FN is likely closing 2020 in year-end top 20 which is mindblowing since nobody cares about her in the US

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, Yxilon said:

FN is likely closing 2020 in year-end top 20 which is mindblowing since nobody cares about her in the US

Yep, it will probably be platinum in the U.S. too by the end of the year. It's a great album.   

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

OOPS22

Daisies TANKED! And the Kats were really coming for us. :ladyhaha: Can't wait to see the excuses they come up with when the final numbers are revealed. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

2 hours ago, Runway said:

Disease out of top 40 :billie:

:bradley:

Gagaism
2 hours ago, Economy said:

It makes me sad cuz Ive stanned her almost as hard as Gaga for years and 5 years ago I never would have expected this :duck:

I know right? My respect for her gone even more after some time, I think she’s really nice but the music she’s doing aren’t helping 

Archived