đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Logan's Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Tournament (prize included)

Logan

Featured Posts

Logan
1 minute ago, Princess Zelda said:

Oh that makes sense, nice :party: 

And yeah! Will it be in like arenas or sth?

Yes, whoever your opponent is you will arrange a time with them and make your own arena & follow the tournament rules.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Zelda
23 hours ago, Logan said:

Yes, whoever your opponent is you will arrange a time with them and make your own arena & follow the tournament rules.

Okay thanks :)

Boyboi12

Why don’t I have anyone game tag from this site:laughga: I want to smash with y’all 

Logan

@darkgaga @Chic @BradleyCooper @PeachJug @Awakened M @tthen @FlopSlurper @PrinceOfTheStorm @Gui @Craven Moorecox @Deano @Meruk Holland @Princess Zelda @Yennefer Stark @Boyboi12 @PerfectGUY @TheOriginalOne

The time has come competitors! Please refer to this bracket to see who your opponent is! Remember to check the OP to see the official match rules -- Failure to follow these rules will require you to redo your matches. When you finish your match either post in the thread or message me the final score (ex: 3-2) and I will update the bracket.

https://challonge.com/6ztil5m5

Matches:

Princess Zelda vs. Chic (winner faces PerfectGUY)

Craven Moorecox vs TheOriginalOne (winner faces Logan)

FlopSlurper vs. PrinceOfTheStorm

Meruk Holland vs. darkgaga

Deano vs Gui

Yennefer Stark vs Bradley Cooper

Awakened M vs PeachJug

tthen vs. Boyboi12

Awakened M

@PeachJug

Good luck to you too, love!

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Awakened M
16 minutes ago, Logan said:

@darkgaga @Chic @BradleyCooper @PeachJug @Awakened M @tthen @FlopSlurper @PrinceOfTheStorm @Gui @Craven Moorecox @Deano @Meruk Holland @Princess Zelda @Yennefer Stark @Boyboi12 @PerfectGUY @TheOriginalOne

The time has come competitors! Please refer to this bracket to see who your opponent is! Remember to check the OP to see the official match rules -- Failure to follow these rules will require you to redo your matches. When you finish your match either post in the thread or message me the final score (ex: 3-2) and I will update the bracket.

https://challonge.com/6ztil5m5

Matches:

Princess Zelda vs. Chic (winner faces PerfectGUY)

Craven Moorecox vs TheOriginalOne (winner faces Logan)

FlopSlurper vs. PrinceOfTheStorm

Meruk Holland vs. darkgaga

Deano vs Gui

Yennefer Stark vs Bradley Cooper

Awakened M vs PeachJug

tthen vs. Boyboi12

Lord have mercy. That soon? :air:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Archived