💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Planet Chromatica Live Show

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
9 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Listening now! But can't seem to see you??

There are some problems in twitch lex is trying to fix 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Guys, THANK YOU so much for this! Was so cool to hear all the stories from Karl and just so nice to hear you both too. Can't wait for future episodes!!! :kara: (i was eddie btw hehe ;) )

14 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Who is being interviewed?

A dancer from the SL video - @karlwarden on IG

ChicaSkas
22 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Who is being interviewed?

We just wrapped up a really surprisingly awesome interview with Karl Warden, who was one of the Red dancers in the SL video -- he really had a lot of fantastic insights! Sadly, there aren't any visuals... 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

littlepotter

I was super bummed out not be able to host with you guys for the first show :giveup: Finals are a mess. I'll be done soon and can't wait to hop on :woohoo:

chaeri pls

StuckInMyMind

I just want to make a huge apology guys, for the technical difficulties we encountered this evening. Hopefully I will have these fixed before episode 2. Thank you all for tuning in and supporting us <3 

Dayman

Listened to the show and participated in chat while I worked on some projects - great job you guys!

Original Diva
2 minutes ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

I just want to make a huge apology guys, for the technical difficulties we encountered this evening. Hopefully I will have these fixed before episode 2. Thank you all for tuning in and supporting us <3 

Despite the difficulties i thoroughly enjoyed this first show. You and Chica make great presenters and I look forward to future episodes. Maybe you should make a short history of chromatica episode where you discuss the era beginnings, leaks, announcements, delays, key events, visuals, etc. The album isn't even out and it's already been a full-on and very crazy era.

Very excited for the future of this show!

excuse me no

StuckInMyMind
Just now, Original Diva said:

Despite the difficulties i thoroughly enjoyed this first show. You and Chica make great presenters and I look forward to future episodes. Maybe you should make a short history of chromatica episode where you discuss the era beginnings, leaks, announcements, delays, key events, visuals, etc. The album isn't even out and it's already been a full-on and very crazy era.

Very excited for the future of this show!

Thank you for the input! We'll be sure to do that. We have more guest lined up and more co-hosts too so keep watching :)

Maleficent
22 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I was super bummed out not be able to host with you guys for the first show :giveup: Finals are a mess. I'll be done soon and can't wait to hop on :woohoo:

wait what? are you on a quarter based system? my finals were over almost a month ago!

ChicaSkas
52 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Listened to the show and participated in chat while I worked on some projects - great job you guys!

Glad to hear it. I didnt see the chat much until after the program. at least we got audio of it. 

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

wait what? are you on a quarter based system? my finals were over almost a month ago!

Our semesters are August through December (Fall) and January through May (Spring)

A summer semester is optional (June-July)

chaeri pls

Dayman
3 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Glad to hear it. I didnt see the chat much until after the program. at least we got audio of it. 

The audio is always the most important part for a show like this anyway! My username in the twitch chat was Radi0_Fire - it was a lot of fun to participate via chat! A great start to the show! :vegas:

StuckInMyMind

Our next live show will be this Friday (22nd) and we’ll be listening to ROM! If you would like to join us, send us an email to [email protected] 

Archived